• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Split My Show's Sales and Leads with My New Recruit?

In summary, the consultant is excited for their upcoming show, but is worried about giving away their booking to a new recruit. They have been doing this for just over a month, and have a slow start. They are looking for advice on how to proceed. The consultant has been in the business for a few years and has a lot of experience. They have given their first recruit three shows, and have agreed to help train their first recruit for their upcoming show.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
OK, I need advice. I have been doing this for just over a month, and I've kinda had a slow start. I'm excited for August, because I have a show booked that I think will be really big....host is inviting lots of people, and these people have expendable incomes.

My dilema is that today I signed my first recruit....a good friend of mine, and she is a good friend of my August host. (I actually met the host through her.) We already have a date set for the show, but of course my new recruit will be contacting all of her friends to book a party with her. Recruit is from out of state and has few friends here, so she needs all of the contacts she can get. I am excited for her and happy she's in the business, but I would be sad to give up my booking to her. (I feel so selfish, but am not in the position to be giving away leads.:eek: )

Sooo, I thought maybe we could do the show together, split the sales, and split the leads. Has anyone done this before? Would there be any problems with it?

Thanks in advance! You have all been such a help to me already....I can't wait until I'm in the position to offer newbies advice!

If you split the sales, the host loses out. I would split or give the leads to her and do the show yourself as a training show for her.

hmmmm..... it technically cannot be done! Only one consultant can turn in the show.
Maybe if you two had an agreement and one submits it and gives the other 1/2 the commission and 1/2 the leads. But that's kinda a scary subject and maybe hard with you two both being so new!

In the handbook, there is a place that talks about a training show. Both consultants are there and "do" the show. The trainer gets the sales, the trainee gets all or most of the bookings.

Been there done that! I gave her 3 of my shows, since she signed under me and the other bookings were her friends, since she was my 1st recruit. I went with to her 1st show to train/help and in trade, I took any bookings/recruits off that show from her. We discussed this before the 1st show.
Schel

What is a "Splitting Show With Recruit"?

A "Splitting Show With Recruit" is a unique opportunity for a Pampered Chef consultant to split a party with a potential recruit. This means that the consultant and the recruit will each have their own portion of the party to present, giving the recruit a chance to experience what it's like to be a consultant and potentially join the Pampered Chef team.

How does a "Splitting Show With Recruit" work?

During a "Splitting Show With Recruit," the consultant and the recruit will each have their own portion of the party to present. The consultant will typically start the party, introducing the products and sharing tips and recipes. Then, the recruit will take over and present a portion of the party, giving them a chance to showcase their skills and get a feel for the consultant role. After the party, the consultant and recruit will discuss the opportunity to join the Pampered Chef team.

What are the benefits of a "Splitting Show With Recruit"?

There are several benefits to a "Splitting Show With Recruit." This type of party allows the potential recruit to experience what it's like to be a consultant and get a feel for the business. It also allows the consultant to share the workload and potentially increase sales. Additionally, this type of party can help the recruit make a decision about joining the Pampered Chef team.

How do I set up a "Splitting Show With Recruit"?

If you're interested in hosting a "Splitting Show With Recruit," reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will help you find a consultant in your area who is open to splitting a party with a potential recruit. You can then work together to plan the party and discuss the opportunity with the recruit.

Can anyone participate in a "Splitting Show With Recruit"?

While anyone can attend a "Splitting Show With Recruit," this type of party is typically reserved for potential recruits who are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team. If you're interested in hosting a party with a recruit, reach out to your consultant or our customer service team to find a consultant in your area who is open to this type of party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies