• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Spirit Airlines $9 Club | Member Reviews & Experience

In summary, Spirit Airlines has great pricing for flights if you are a member, but there are some restrictions on when you can use the pricing.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Is anyone a member of this or have experience using it?

I'm not a member, but they have great pricing if you are. My daughter flys back and forth from Chicago to Ohare on Spirit and it works great for her. You don't get anything on the flight (no food or drink service, no pillows or blanket and very small seats on MD-80 aircrafts), I think you can pay (VERY COSTLY) for soda or water.The seats are very small and there is positively no leg room. You have to pay extra to pick your seat and you pay for every bag after your 1 carry on. If you only have carry on and you don't care where you sit or who you sit by, it works.I am taking it to Fort Lauderdale to visit her in a few weeks and my son is going down for Spring Break -- both on spirit air. It's no frills, that's for sure, but it's cheap!

Last edited:
what is the $9 club?

You pay $39.95 per year to get discounted seats on flights. NOT ALL FLIGHTS ARE $9!!!! And the $9 seats are LIMITED!!!Most of the time you will just SAVE $9 on the seat....not GET IT for that! There are restrictions to dates of travel for the lower cost seats (and they range from $9, $16, and up.) The $9 are almost non-existant.I re-wrote the post above, read it carefully.

So glad I asked! Thank you, Janice!

I just joined to get our airfare to Disney cheap. Paid 39.95 to join and was able to get airfare for 5 people to Orlando for about $800. The person who is the member has to be traveling and booking all the tickets for everyone in the group to get the special pricing. So especially if you're traveling with a group - might be worth it.

jwpamp said:
I'm not a member, but they have great pricing if you are. My daughter flys back and forth from Chicago to Ohare on Spirit and it works great for her.

You don't get anything on the flight (no food or drink service, no pillows or blanket and very small seats on MD-80 aircrafts), I think you can pay (VERY COSTLY) for soda or water.

[B]The seats are very small and there is positively no leg room.[/B] You have to pay extra to pick your seat and you pay for every bag after your 1 carry on. If you only have carry on and you don't care where you sit or who you sit by, it works.

I am taking it to Fort Lauderdale to visit her in a few weeks and my son is going down for Spring Break -- both on spirit air. It's no frills, that's for sure, but it's cheap!

Sounds like every other airline these days!

pcheflisad said:
I just joined to get our airfare to Disney cheap. Paid 39.95 to join and was able to get airfare for 5 people to Orlando for about $800. The person who is the member has to be traveling and booking all the tickets for everyone in the group to get the special pricing. So especially if you're traveling with a group - might be worth it.
That's $160 per person (not bad!), I do NOT belong to the club and bought my round trip ticket to Fort Lauderdale from Chicago for $173 (taxes and fees included).

I recently became a member. My DH and I have a direct flight, non stop, from Detroit to Myrtle Beach round trip for a total of $117.80. Our seat tickets are less than our taxes/fees. I did not pay extra to pick my seat and we are both carrying on one small bag. It is a less than 2 hour flight so if it is a little small we can deal with it.

What is the Spirit Airlines $9 Club?

The Spirit Airlines $9 Club is a membership program offered by Spirit Airlines that allows members to access exclusive deals and discounts on flights for a yearly fee of $9.

How do I join the Spirit Airlines $9 Club?

To join the Spirit Airlines $9 Club, you can visit the Spirit Airlines website or download the mobile app and sign up for the membership. You will be required to provide personal information and pay the annual fee to become a member.

What are the benefits of being a member of the Spirit Airlines $9 Club?

As a member of the Spirit Airlines $9 Club, you will have access to discounted fares, exclusive promotions, and other perks such as free checked bags and priority boarding. You will also receive early access to sales and deals.

Are there any restrictions or blackout dates for using the Spirit Airlines $9 Club discounts?

Yes, there may be restrictions and blackout dates for using the Spirit Airlines $9 Club discounts. These may vary depending on the specific deal or promotion. It is important to read the terms and conditions carefully before booking a flight.

Can I share my Spirit Airlines $9 Club membership with others?

No, the Spirit Airlines $9 Club membership is non-transferable and can only be used by the individual who purchased it. However, you can book flights for others using your membership benefits as long as you are traveling with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • nicki25
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies