• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra Spring Catalogs from 2012? I Have 50 Available for a Great Price!

In summary, the Spring Catalog 2012 features new products such as the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Stainless Steel Mesh Colander. There are also special deals and promotions, including discounts and free shipping on orders over $75. The catalog also includes new recipes and offers the option to host a party to earn free and discounted products. Even without a consultant, customers can still order from the catalog through the website.
csulier
I bought too many. I can sell them for a great price of $20/25 and that includes shipping! I have an extra 50!

I sent you a pm....I'd love 25 catlogs please

send a pm...id like the other 25 if available thanks

1. What new products are featured in the Spring Catalog 2012?

In the Spring Catalog 2012, we have a wide range of new products including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Stainless Steel Mesh Colander. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, our Spring Catalog features some great deals and promotions, including discounts on select products and free shipping on orders over $75. Make sure to check out our "Special Offers" section for all the details.

3. Can I still order from the Spring Catalog even if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can still order from the Spring Catalog even if you don't have a consultant. Simply visit our website and browse through the catalog to place an order. However, we highly recommend connecting with a consultant for personalized recommendations and tips.

4. Are there any new recipes featured in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, our Spring Catalog includes a variety of new recipes that showcase our new products and highlight seasonal ingredients. You can find these recipes in the "Recipes" section of the catalog or on our website.

5. How can I host a party with the Spring Catalog?

Hosting a party with the Spring Catalog is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Simply contact your consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and guide you through the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • stephaniekocala
  • Buy and Sell Items