• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe: Find Out Which Seasoning You Need!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe calls for frozen spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, Knorr vegetable soup mix, and a variety of seasonings such as garlic powder, onion powder, and dill weed. However, you can make substitutions such as using Greek yogurt and light mayonnaise for a healthier version, and fresh spinach instead of frozen. The recipe also allows for customization of seasonings, such as using ranch dressing mix or onion soup mix. The dip can be stored for up to 3 days in the fridge and can be made ahead of time as long as it is brought to room temperature or warmed up before serving.
Princess
Does anyone have a recipe for a PC Spinach Dip? a host of mine said someone made it once and it required one of our seasonings and she wanted to know which one.

Farmer's Market Seasoning SetProbably the one in the Farmers Market Seasoning Set trio, it is very good.

I don't have a specific recipe for a PC Spinach Dip, but here are some general tips to make a delicious one:Ingredients:
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf of bread, hollowed outInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the thawed and drained spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning mix, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, parsley, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
3. Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spoon the dip mixture into the hollowed-out bread loaf.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the dip is heated through.
7. Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, or veggies.Note: You can also add in other ingredients such as chopped artichoke hearts, diced water chestnuts, or crumbled bacon for extra flavor and texture. Enjoy!

What ingredients do I need for the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe?

The ingredients for the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe include frozen spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, Knorr vegetable soup mix, and a variety of seasonings such as garlic powder, onion powder, and dill weed.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the sour cream for Greek yogurt and the mayonnaise for light mayonnaise to make a healthier version of the dip. You can also use fresh spinach instead of frozen, but make sure to cook and drain it before adding it to the dip.

What type of seasoning should I use for the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe?

The recipe calls for Knorr vegetable soup mix, but you can also use ranch dressing mix or onion soup mix as a substitute. Additionally, you can add your own blend of seasonings such as garlic, onion, and herbs to customize the flavor of the dip.

How long can I store the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip in the fridge?

The dip can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Make sure to stir it well before serving again, as the ingredients may separate over time.

Can I make the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before serving, or warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds to soften any hardened ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Kandi2candy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies