• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe

In summary, the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe calls for chopped spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix, water chestnuts, green onions, and bread for serving. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving. The dip can be served in a bread bowl or with bread or crackers on the side for dipping. Frozen chopped spinach can be used, but it must be thawed and drained before mixing with the other ingredients. Some substitutions can be made, such as using plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream or chopped artichokes instead of water chestnuts.
keynibear
Does Pampered Chef have a spinach dip recipe? A co-woker says I gave her a spinach dip recipe, (which she can't find)and she is sure it is a Pampered Chef recipe.

However, I have given this co-worker lots of recipes, so I am having a bit of trouble recalling a specific one. For all I know it may have been another recipe from TOH or Kraft, both sites which I frequent for recipes.

I thought I would check here and see if anyone knows a PC Spinach Dip recipe.

Thanks.

Found this one on here (thread from 2006). Is this what you are looking for? hot artichoke dip.jpg

Who knows? LOL I will give her this recipe and see if she thinks this might be it.

Thank you.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe?

The ingredients for the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe include chopped spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix, water chestnuts, green onions, and bread for serving.

2. Can I make the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip ahead of time?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving.

3. How do I serve the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip?

The Pampered Chef Spinach Dip can be served in a bread bowl or in a serving dish with bread or crackers on the side for dipping.

4. Can I use frozen spinach in the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chopped spinach in the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain the spinach before mixing it with the other ingredients.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the Pampered Chef Spinach Dip Recipe. For example, you can use plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, or you can use chopped artichokes instead of water chestnuts for a different flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emo812
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jessinthekitchen
  • BeckyC5830