• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Spinach Carbonara with a Twist - A Must-Try Recipe!

It can be the Alfredo Sauce too...some are much saltier than others.i also love this recipe. I have always just used fresh spinach, but would like to try one time with frozen spinach to just see the comparison.I like it taste-wise but CAN NOT stand the smell of the spinach after cooking it in the microwave. I literally thought I would be sick the first time I made this at a show. One of the guests asked if I felt alright because I looked a little green. :yuck: So for now on, I get someone else to take the lid off the bowl while I am at the other end of the table. Other than that - it tastes yummy!
c00p
Gold Member
I know this is a last season SB recipe, but I finally made it last night. I did add seasoned chicken breast pieces to it to make it meatier, and I have to say this was FABULOUS!!! I used PC's pizza crust as well and it was great. I also did a bad, bad thing in that after I cooked the bacon pieces, I wilted the spinach with the garlic in the bacon grease but then drained it off really well with a ton of paper towels. Bad, I know - but oh, oh so good!!!! :sing:

We love this recipe at my house! I often use frozen/thawed/drained spinach for this recipe, and just add in the garlic. This is my 4 yr olds favorite pizza!

Always a big success at my shows! So easy to put together and the flavor is amazing! Showing the guests they can make a "gourmet" pizza, for a lot less and in no time is always well received.

This was served last night at our cluster meeting and I did hear one person say it was salty. Maybe it was the type of bacon? I didn't try it so I can't say personally.

Love this one for home and demos...

sk8rgrrl99 said:
This was served last night at our cluster meeting and I did hear one person say it was salty. Maybe it was the type of bacon? I didn't try it so I can't say personally.

It can be the Alfredo Sauce too...some are much saltier than others.

i also love this recipe. I have always just used fresh spinach, but would like to try one time with frozen spinach to just see the comparison.

I like it taste-wise but CAN NOT stand the smell of the spinach after cooking it in the microwave. I literally thought I would be sick the first time I made this at a show. One of the guests asked if I felt alright because I looked a little green. :yuck: So for now on, I get someone else to take the lid off the bowl while I am at the other end of the table. Other than that - it tastes yummy!

I love this for a demo and for home! My husband has actually requested this one a couple of times!

What is Spinach Carbonara Review?

Spinach Carbonara Review is a recipe from Pampered Chef that combines the classic flavors of carbonara with the added bonus of nutrient-rich spinach. It's a delicious and easy dish that is perfect for any occasion.

What ingredients are needed for Spinach Carbonara Review?

The main ingredients for Spinach Carbonara Review include cooked pasta, bacon, eggs, spinach, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. You will also need some pantry staples such as salt, pepper, and olive oil.

Is Spinach Carbonara Review difficult to make?

No, Spinach Carbonara Review is a simple recipe that can be made in just a few easy steps. It's perfect for beginner cooks or those short on time.

Can I make any substitutions in Spinach Carbonara Review?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in Spinach Carbonara Review to suit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon, or gluten-free pasta instead of traditional pasta.

How do I serve Spinach Carbonara Review?

Spinach Carbonara Review can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. It pairs well with a simple salad or crusty bread. You can also top it with some extra Parmesan cheese for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shorelinecef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DessertDivaFL