• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spinach Carbonara Pizza Recipe?

In summary, this recipe is easy to follow and delicious. Next time, I will double the recipe to make more.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Where would I find this recipe? I've seen it mentioned, checked the F/W S/B and it's not there. Help please!

page 21 Fall/Winter Seasons Best

It's on page 21 of the Fall 2008 Seasons Best... you ARE busy! ;0

Okay it's not in ours - thought I was losing my mind! Thanks all. Now would anyone care to share the recipe? Thanks!

Here it is! This is very good, but I think next time I'll use a little less of the alfredo sauce.

The Pampered Chef ®
Spinach Carbonara Pizza

1 pkg (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
6 slices bacon, divided
1 pkg (6 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves (about 8 cups)
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 oz grated fresh Parmesan cheese (about 1/4 cup packed)
1 cup jarred Alfredo pasta sauce
1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Additional coarsely ground black pepper (optional)

Preheat oven to 450°F. Unroll dough over bottom of lightly greased Large Bar Pan. Gently stretch and press dough to cover bottom of bar pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust begins to brown; remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, slice bacon into 1/4-in. pieces; cook in (8-in.) Sauté Pan over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; drain on paper towels. Place spinach and garlic pressed with Garlic Press into Classic Batter Bowl. Cover batter bowl; microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Carefully remove lid; press spinach to side of batter bowl using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Dab excess moisture with paper towels and set aside.

Grate Parmesan cheese using Microplane® Adjustable Grater; set aside. Finely chop half of the bacon using Food Chopper. Measure Alfredo sauce in (2-cup) Easy Read Measuring Cup. Add chopped bacon and black pepper to Alfredo sauce; mix well.

To assemble pizza, spread sauce to edges of crust. Top sauce completely with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, spinach mixture and remaining bacon. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and additional black pepper, if desired.

Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cut pizza into squares using Pizza Cutter. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 20 g, Sodium 1310 mg, Fiber 2 g

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Annabel! Looks like we traded recipes - go see your Peach recipes wanted thread! :D

Jodi - it is on Page 21 of the CDN SBRC. :) (add chicken)

stefani2 said:
Jodi - it is on Page 21 of the CDN SBRC. :) (add chicken)

I was just about to PM with the same message. Maybe Jodi's is missing some pages!?!?

Tried this recipe last weekend and it got eaten up before it was cold! YUM! I added mushrooms to it though! Double YUM!

Made this for my Tasting Event - super easy! Plus, all the guests and my 3 year old daughter LLLLLLLLLOVED it!!!!

What the heck? Okay I'm going to look at my SB. I looked at it first when we go our changeover kits and then didn't look at it again. Since I spend so much time on here I just go to CC and then to S/B recipes to get it. Just realized now that it's the S/S ones up! DUH me I MUST have been tired!! Sorry for wasting everyone's time :eek:

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Spinach Carbonara Pizza?

To make the Spinach Carbonara Pizza, you will need 1 pre-made pizza crust, 2 cups of fresh spinach, 4 slices of cooked bacon, 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce, 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.

2. Can I use a different type of sauce instead of Alfredo for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of sauce if you prefer. However, Alfredo sauce adds a rich and creamy flavor to the pizza that complements the other ingredients well.

3. How long does it take to make this pizza?

The total prep and cook time for this Spinach Carbonara Pizza is approximately 25 minutes.

4. Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen spinach for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain it well before adding it to the pizza.

5. Can I add other toppings to this pizza?

Yes, you can add any additional toppings that you like. Some popular options include sliced mushrooms, diced tomatoes, and cooked chicken. Just make sure not to overload the pizza with too many toppings so that it cooks evenly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies