• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning

In summary, the main ingredient in the Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning is a blend of spinach and smoky red pepper flakes. This seasoning is gluten-free and can be used for both dipping and cooking purposes. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives, making it a healthier and more flavorful option. To use it for dipping, mix it with oil and serve with bread or vegetables. For cooking, it can be added to sauces, marinades, or used as a dry rub.
kcnancy
Gold Member
Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning

3 Jars of Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning. Selling both jars for $6.00.
If you are interested in multiple items that I have listed I will be happy to combine shipping.

List Date: 5/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $10 + Shipping TDB

http://classifieds.panjo.com/chef-success/listings/spinach-and-smoky-red-pepper-oil-dipping-seasoning-65235/purchase
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=122735497&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/eed9c4b0-dc70-47a3-8098-96e49f6d39e12.jpg

1. What is the main ingredient in the Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning?

The main ingredient in this dipping seasoning is a blend of spinach and smoky red pepper flakes.

2. Is this seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, this seasoning is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

3. How do I use this seasoning for dipping?

To use this seasoning for dipping, mix it with olive oil or your preferred oil and serve with bread or vegetables for dipping.

4. Can I use this seasoning for cooking as well?

Yes, this seasoning can also be used for cooking. It can be added to sauces, marinades, or used as a dry rub for meats and vegetables.

5. Does this seasoning contain any artificial flavors or preservatives?

No, this seasoning does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. It is made with all-natural ingredients for a healthier and more flavorful option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • melatc