• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfect Spinach and Artichoke Dip: Tips for Perfecting Your Homemade Recipe

In summary, spinach and artichoke dip typically includes chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, and various seasonings such as garlic, salt, and pepper. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and can be served with a variety of options such as tortilla chips, bread, crackers, pita chips, or vegetables like carrots, celery, and bell peppers. Frozen spinach can also be used in the dip, but must be thawed and drained first. Additionally, spinach and artichoke dip can be made in a slow cooker by combining all ingredients and cooking on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I am making the spinach and artichoke dip tomorrow night and I could only find regular frozen spinach and the recipe calls for creamed spinach. Will regular spinach work? This is my first time making it. Also I am doubling the recipe, can I bake it in the square baker? Thanks

I had a show once where I made the crab and artichoke dip. I accidentally purchased the ingredients for the spinach artichoke. I found the creamed spinach in the frozen section in the little boxes of Green Giant. I know that really doesn't answer your question, but I thought I would tell you that just incase you didn't look in that section. It's not with the plain frozen veggies, but the ones with sauce (carrots and butter, cauliflower and cheese etc....)

You must...use creamed spinach! It is totally different than frozen spinach! The advice above is wonderful...because when I first looked for the creamed spinach I couldn't find it either...I was looking in the wrong place! :rolleyes:

FyiI always buy Stouffer's creamed spinach and it isn't in the vegetable section. it's in with the Stouffer's brands in the freezer section. . . hope that helps.

I don't like the creamed spinach, so I always use regular chopped spinached instead. Always works for me.

Here's the recipe I use! I calls for frozen chopped spinach NOT creamed. It came from the Classics cookbook that's retired. Sorry the recipe looks so bad but as you can tell it gets made alot! :D

Attachments

• lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:

What ingredients are typically used in spinach and artichoke dip?

Spinach and artichoke dip typically includes chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, and various seasonings such as garlic, salt, and pepper.

Can I make spinach and artichoke dip ahead of time?

Yes, spinach and artichoke dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.

What can I serve with spinach and artichoke dip?

Spinach and artichoke dip can be served with a variety of options such as tortilla chips, bread, crackers, pita chips, or vegetables like carrots, celery, and bell peppers.

Can I use frozen spinach in spinach and artichoke dip?

Yes, frozen spinach can be used in spinach and artichoke dip. Just make sure to thaw and drain the spinach before adding it to the dip.

Can I make spinach and artichoke dip in a slow cooker?

Yes, spinach and artichoke dip can be made in a slow cooker. Simply combine all ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • cookalison
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • its_me_susan