• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Molly Jo

Gold Member
Aug 23, 2005
I am making the spinach and artichoke dip tomorrow night and I could only find regular frozen spinach and the recipe calls for creamed spinach. Will regular spinach work? This is my first time making it. Also I am doubling the recipe, can I bake it in the square baker? Thanks

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
I had a show once where I made the crab and artichoke dip. I accidentally purchased the ingredients for the spinach artichoke. I found the creamed spinach in the frozen section in the little boxes of Green Giant. I know that really doesn't answer your question, but I thought I would tell you that just incase you didn't look in that section. It's not with the plain frozen veggies, but the ones with sauce (carrots and butter, cauliflower and cheese etc....)

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
You must...

use creamed spinach! It is totally different than frozen spinach! The advice above is wonderful...because when I first looked for the creamed spinach I couldn't find it either...I was looking in the wrong place! :rolleyes:

HJPChef

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2005
Fyi

I always buy Stouffer's creamed spinach and it isn't in the vegetable section. it's in with the Stouffer's brands in the freezer section. . . hope that helps.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I don't like the creamed spinach, so I always use regular chopped spinached instead. Always works for me.

Here's the recipe I use! I calls for frozen chopped spinach NOT creamed. It came from the Classics cookbook that's retired. Sorry the recipe looks so bad but as you can tell it gets made alot! :D

Attachments

• lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 412
Last edited: