• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce for your Next Party!

, this is a great way to sell the sauce. Way to go! :thumbup:Yep - I do this at every show! Everyone loves that it shows a quick and easy appetizer! Be sure that you talk about all the other uses for the sauce too!
topchef.heather
I just had to say that I read on here that someone uses this at their shows on a block of cream cheese with crackers... So I hosted my first "official" cooking show last night and served this as one of the dishes and I sold at least 3 of them and everyone was talking about it and how good it was! So I can't remember who posted the idea, but I wanted to say thanks, and I will be doing this from now on if I have it available!

topchef.heather said:
I just had to say that I read on here that someone uses this at their shows on a block of cream cheese with crackers... So I hosted my first "official" cooking show last night and served this as one of the dishes and I sold at least 3 of them and everyone was talking about it and how good it was! So I can't remember who posted the idea, but I wanted to say thanks, and I will be doing this from now on if I have it available!

I agree, this is a great way to sell the sauce. Way to go! :thumbup:

Yep - I do this at every show! Everyone loves that it shows a quick and easy appetizer! Be sure that you talk about all the other uses for the sauce too!

Glad it worked out for you. I have a new consultant who's first show is next week, and she's doing this too.

I have also done this and it is delicious! Would love to have ideas of what else to do with it besides meats, stir fry and ice cream. Anybody have any?

newtopamperedchef said:
I have also done this and it is delicious! Would love to have ideas of what else to do with it besides meats, stir fry and ice cream. Anybody have any?

really icecream?!?!?! this amazes me...has anyone does this and what were your thoughts on this?!

pc_jessica said:
really icecream?!?!?! this amazes me...has anyone does this and what were your thoughts on this?!

LOVE IT!

I had several Grilling Shows this summer - for dessert, we grilled pineapple, and then I'd serve a slice of pineapple w/ a scoop of ice cream, and some Pineapple Rum sauce drizzled over the top. Out of this world delicious!

It's great on ice cream. Seriously. The sweet, creamy, spicy combo is heavenly.

im guessing this is with vanilla icecream???

Can anyone recommend uses for the other sauces we have? I'm not a sauce person - have all of them and have never even tried them. I'd love to use them at a show (to at least get rid of them out of my cupboards) but have no clue what to do with them other than the ideas listed above. TIA

I use the Ginger Wasabi as a dip with pretzels, and veggies. (I like it especially with cukes, and red and yellow pepper slices) I also use it as a dipping sauce for the steamed wonton purses, and at home for eggrolls, in fried rice, as a glaze for fish and chicken...

The Thai Peanut Sauce is also excellent with the wontons, and with egg rolls. We used it as a dipping sauce for soy marinated shrimp and chicken the other night....delicious!

I haven't opened the Maple Mustard sauce yet...I didn't like it when I sampled it, so I've been afraid to open it and use it for anything.

Anyone know how long the opened sauce (stored in the fridge) is good for? Usually bottles say when they need to be used by, but I can't find anything anywhere on the PA Sauce...?
Jen

1. What dishes can I use the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce on?

Our Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce is a versatile condiment that pairs well with a variety of dishes. It can be used as a glaze for grilled meats, a dipping sauce for appetizers, or as a topping for desserts like ice cream or pound cake.

2. Is the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce spicy?

Yes, our sauce has a spicy kick to it. The pineapple and rum flavors are balanced with a blend of spices, including cayenne pepper, to give it a delicious heat.

3. Is this sauce gluten-free?

Yes, our Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

4. How should I store the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce should be stored in the refrigerator after opening. It can also be stored in a cool, dry place if unopened. Be sure to shake well before each use.

5. Can I use this sauce as a marinade?

Absolutely! Our Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce makes a great marinade for meats, seafood, and vegetables. Simply coat your desired protein or vegetables in the sauce and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes before cooking. You can also use it as a basting sauce while grilling for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • PampChefDeb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
JAE