• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Vs. Tool Turnabout Totes

In summary, the tote for spices is different in size from the tote for tools and there may be a Back to Basics announcement in the near future.
minirottie
Since I've only briefly seen the spice one once, is the tote for spices the same size as for the tools? (are the turnabouts the same size?)

No. The spice one is wider.

BethCooks4U said:
No. The spice one is wider.

So that is why it's in such hot demand? Was it a limited production item (the tote for it?)

minirottie said:
So that is why it's in such hot demand? Was it a limited production item (the tote for it?)

It was something you could only get if you earned it. You had to do 2 shows...or something, in order to earn it. (I can't remember now. But I love mine! :))

The spice turnabout tote was something I REALLY wanted but wasn't able to earn. You had to hold and submit two shows by the 15th of August. Doesn't look like I'm going to get the apron either. I've submitted one show and did another Saturday, but she hasn't gotten all of the orders yet. I figure if I had to choose between the apron and the commission plus the extra going toward the SAT, I'll choose the latter!Those spice turnabout totes are going for a pretty penny on eBay!!! Too rich for my blood. LOL!

winklermom said:
The spice turnabout tote was something I REALLY wanted but wasn't able to earn. You had to hold and submit two shows by the 15th of August.

Well that's no good for someone who signed up in September!! :D

Eh, I think they'll make them available for us :D Who's thinking Back to Basics announcment???

Since I didn't earn one, I have just been using one of the HWC bags we sold. I can't help but think there will be some version available for all who missed out on it and those who have signed since it came out.

1. What is the difference between the Spice Turnabout Tote and the Tool Turnabout Tote?

The Spice Turnabout Tote is specifically designed to hold and organize spices, while the Tool Turnabout Tote is designed to hold and organize kitchen tools and utensils. The Spice Turnabout Tote has smaller pockets and compartments to fit spice bottles, while the Tool Turnabout Tote has larger pockets to fit larger utensils.

2. Can the Spice Turnabout Tote be used for other items besides spices?

While it is primarily designed for spices, the Spice Turnabout Tote can also be used to hold and organize other small items such as craft supplies, office supplies, or makeup. The pockets are adjustable and can fit a variety of items.

3. How many spice bottles can the Spice Turnabout Tote hold?

The Spice Turnabout Tote has a total of 12 pockets, each of which can hold one standard-sized spice bottle. This means the tote can hold up to 12 spice bottles, depending on the size and shape of the bottles.

4. Is the Tool Turnabout Tote only for kitchen tools?

No, the Tool Turnabout Tote can also be used to hold and organize other household items such as cleaning supplies, gardening tools, or art supplies. The pockets are adjustable and can fit a variety of items.

5. Are the Turnabout Totes machine washable?

Yes, both the Spice Turnabout Tote and the Tool Turnabout Tote are machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying to preserve the quality and longevity of the totes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • luvtocook868
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krusso