• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Spice Turnabout Tote for Just $35 - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the author is selling the Spice Turnabout tote that they earned a few months ago. They decided it is not something they will use and are asking $35 plus the shipping. PayPal is the only way they will take payment. Let me know if you are interested.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am selling the Spice Turnabout Tote we earned a few months ago. I decided it is not something I will use. I am asking $35 plus the shipping. I really think I could get it in the $4.90 flat rate envelope if I fold it. Paypal is the only way I will take payment. Let me know, thanks! [email protected]

Oooh soo tempting... but as I think of it I don't think I'd use it!

I know, I was so excited to earn it, but I don't usually take my spices to my shows, except the one(s) I am using that night. Unless of course they are the guest special. Thanks for looking!

Wish they would come out with a Cookbook Caddy Bag - more people ask to see those than they do the spices but I hate putting them in my bag as they weigh 100lbs (cookbooks, not spices). I take my spices now with the bag - it seems to have helped my sales on pantry spices.

I use mine for the TOOL turn about- much more rooomier!

Good thinking instead of trying to jam it in the bag that is made an inch too small. :D

Okay, when I first read that I was reading it as the Spice Turnabout and that you thought you could fold it into a $4.90 flat rate envelope ROFL I had to read it a second time and then realized you said the TOTE.

I need sleep....

Is this still available? I was going to try to make myself one. But now I am debating if I want to take the time to do that..or be lazy and just buy yours..LOL.

I would love to buy yours!! I'm PMing you in a minute!

Did you sell the tote?? If not I would be interested.

So sorry I am just now getting back to this, but yes I have sold the tote!! Hope you all find one!

1. What is the Spice Turnabout Tote?

The Spice Turnabout Tote is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that allows you to easily access and organize your spices. It features four compartments that can hold up to 16 spice jars, and it rotates for easy access to your desired spice.

2. How much does the Spice Turnabout Tote cost?

For a limited time offer, the Spice Turnabout Tote is available for just $35. This is a great deal considering the convenience and organization it provides in your kitchen.

3. Can the Spice Turnabout Tote fit all sizes of spice jars?

Yes, the Spice Turnabout Tote can accommodate most standard spice jars. It can hold jars up to 2.5 inches in diameter.

4. Is the Spice Turnabout Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Spice Turnabout Tote is made with a durable and easy-to-clean plastic material. It can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth or washed with soap and water.

5. How can I purchase the Spice Turnabout Tote?

You can purchase the Spice Turnabout Tote through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Hurry, this limited time offer won't last long!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
fifiplc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
TishJacobson