• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What is the height of the STA with the handle down?

In summary, a Spice Turnabout is a rotating spice rack that saves space and keeps your kitchen organized. It can hold up to 12 different spices and measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 10 inches in height. It is adjustable and comes with 4 measuring spoons for convenient use while cooking.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Would someone be kind enough to send me the height of the STA with the handle down? I think it's about 9 1/2 with it up but I have someone asking me the height with it down... TIA!!!!!!!

It's 7" table to top of handle with handle down. It does fit in a stadard cupboard if you put the rubs on top.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a Spice Turnabout?

A Spice Turnabout is a multi-functional spice rack that rotates to easily access and measure spices while cooking. It is designed to save space and keep your kitchen organized.

How many spices can a Spice Turnabout hold?

Our Spice Turnabout can hold up to 12 different spices, making it perfect for storing your most frequently used spices.

What is the size of the Spice Turnabout?

The Spice Turnabout measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 10 inches in height, making it compact enough to fit on most kitchen counters or in cabinets.

Is the Spice Turnabout adjustable?

Yes, the Spice Turnabout has adjustable shelves that can be moved to accommodate different sizes of spice containers. This allows for maximum storage and organization.

Does the Spice Turnabout come with measuring spoons?

Yes, the Spice Turnabout comes with 4 measuring spoons (1 tbsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 tsp, and 1/4 tsp) that can be easily attached to the side of the rack for easy access while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies