• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Turn Around Tote for Sale

In summary, the Spice Turn Around Tote for Sale is a rotating spice rack that can hold up to 20 different spices. It has two tiers that can rotate independently and adjustable dividers, making it easy to find and reach the desired spice. The tote measures 6.5 inches in diameter and 10 inches in height, and has a sleek design that will complement any kitchen decor. It is made of strong and durable materials, making it long-lasting. While it is designed for spices, it can also be used for organizing other small items thanks to its adjustable dividers.
annew
I have the new spice turn around tote for sale. It's only been used once & I'm asking $25 plus shipping.

Sending you a PM.

I'll take it if Bobbi doesn't! :D

Bumping.....I still have it if anyone is interested :)

Bobbi didn't take it? I will! I'm in Japan, but you are mailing to a Californa address. The military picks it up from there & brings it to me for free. So there's no additional charge.

nope she didn't. replying to your PM :)

If Sheila doesn't want it I'll take it. Also, I'm in upstate NY too. Just moved to Ft Drum and I'm hoping to get my business up and running. I contacted my director (in Alaska) for hospitality but I never got a response, so I'm looking for a cluster to join if you have an opening...:)

it's sold :)

What is the Spice Turn Around Tote for Sale?

The Spice Turn Around Tote for Sale is a convenient and stylish way to store and organize your spices. It is a rotating spice rack that can hold up to 20 different spices, making it easy to access and use while cooking.

How does the Spice Turn Around Tote work?

The tote has two tiers that can rotate independently, allowing you to easily find and reach the spice you need. The tiers also have adjustable dividers, so you can customize the size of each compartment to fit your specific spices.

What are the dimensions of the Spice Turn Around Tote?

The tote measures 6.5 inches in diameter and 10 inches in height, making it compact enough to fit on most countertops or in cabinets. It also has a sleek design, with a black base and clear plastic tiers, that will complement any kitchen decor.

Is the Spice Turn Around Tote durable?

Yes, the tote is made of strong and sturdy materials, ensuring that it will last for a long time. The base is made of durable plastic and the tiers are made of clear, shatter-resistant plastic, making it safe for use in the kitchen.

Can the Spice Turn Around Tote be used for other purposes?

While the tote is specifically designed for storing and organizing spices, it can also be used for other small items such as beads, jewelry, or craft supplies. The adjustable dividers make it versatile and perfect for organizing various items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pctharper