• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Seasonings are Included in the Spice Turn-About Set for Hosts?

In summary, the Spice Turn-About Set for Host is a convenient and versatile storage solution that includes 16 spice bottles, 48 pre-printed labels, and a rotating turntable. You can also customize your own labels for your spices. The turntable can hold up to 16 bottles, but you can stack multiple sets for more storage. It is not dishwasher safe and can be used for organizing other small items as well.
Manda2831
Gold Member
I have a host (from my first $1,000 show) who wants to get the Spice Turn-About Set as one of her half-price items. The catalog says it comes with 8 rubs, 5 seasonings and 2 sprinkles, but P3 doesn't allow me to choose which once she wants. Does she get to choose her own or does PC choose them for her? I need to submit this show tonight, so any help would be appreciated. I tried to call the Solutions Center yesterday at her show but of course, they were closed and now I'm at work. Thanks so much!

She does not get to choose....there is a list on here somewhere, just don't know where it is right now; at work also! :)

Thanks! I got ahold of the Solution Center just a minute ago and you can find the list on the "Show Benefits Flyer" on Consultant's Corner. If you search for "Show Benefits Flyer" it's the first search result. Here's the list:

Southwestern Seasoning Mix
Italian Seasoning Mix
Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
Asian Seasoning Mix
Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
Lemon Pepper Rub
Greek Rub
Smoky Barbaque Rub
Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
Chipotle Rub
Jamacian Jerk Rob
Citrus & Basil Rub
Buffalo Rub
Lemon Sprinkle
Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle

1. What is included in the Spice Turn-About Set for Host?

The Spice Turn-About Set for Host includes 16 spice bottles, 48 pre-printed labels, and a rotating turntable for easy access to all your spices.

2. Can I customize the labels for my own spices?

Yes, the set comes with 48 pre-printed labels, but you can also use the blank labels provided to customize your own spices.

3. How many spices can the turntable hold?

The turntable can hold up to 16 spice bottles, but you can also stack multiple sets on top of each other for even more storage.

4. Is the turntable dishwasher safe?

No, we recommend hand washing the turntable to preserve its durability and functionality.

5. Can the Spice Turn-About Set be used for other items besides spices?

While it is primarily designed for spices, you can also use the set to store and organize other small items such as beads, buttons, or paperclips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • BeckyTank
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
hamiltonchef
  • wadesgirl