• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Turn-About: Compact Spice Organization Solution with Adjustable Height

In summary, the Spice Turn-About is a versatile storage solution for spices and other small items. It has a maximum height of 11 inches and can be adjusted to fit different cabinet heights. Additionally, it can hold up to 40 standard size spice bottles and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be used for organizing items such as vitamins, supplements, or craft supplies.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm thinking of ordering this for myself since I have tons of spices taking up room in my cupboard. I'm concerned though that it won't fit in my cupboard due to height. Could someone tell me how tall this is? The catalogue states it's 10 3/4 inches in diameter but nothing on height. Edited to add how tall would this be with one of the taller bottles in the top section since I just noticed it said that the handle is telescopic. I was thinking I needed to know the height to the top of the handle...duh me!

Thanks in advance!

Anyone? I'd like to send this show in tonight. Thank you :)

I just measured it with one of the sweet sprinkles in the top and it comes to 9 1/2"- that's about how tall the handle comes up to as well. Hope that helps.

Woohoo! Thank you, thank you, thank you Sharon!! :D :D :D

Hi there! I'm glad to hear you're interested in our spice organizer. I can assure you that it will definitely help free up some space in your cupboard and keep all your spices organized. The height of the organizer is approximately 10 inches, and with the telescopic handle fully extended, it can reach up to 14 inches. As for the taller bottles, the top section of the organizer can accommodate bottles up to 5 inches tall. I hope this helps with your decision. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the maximum height of the Spice Turn-About?

The maximum height of the Spice Turn-About is approximately 11 inches when fully extended.

2. Can the Spice Turn-About be adjusted to fit different cabinet heights?

Yes, the Spice Turn-About has adjustable shelves that can be moved to fit different cabinet heights.

3. How many spice bottles can the Spice Turn-About hold?

The Spice Turn-About can hold up to 20 standard size spice bottles on each shelf, for a total of 40 bottles.

4. Is the Spice Turn-About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Spice Turn-About is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can the Spice Turn-About be used for other items besides spices?

While the Spice Turn-About is designed for storing spices, it can also be used to organize and store other small items such as vitamins, supplements, or craft supplies.

Back