• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the Spice Turn About Tote on Ebay for $22.95?

In summary, the Spice Turn About Tote is up for auction on eBay and is expected to go for $50 before it is sold.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Don't know if others saw this but there is one Spice Turn About Tote up on ebay. Buy it now for $22.95!

It will be $50 before you know it!

(Of course, the seller must be a consultant's sister. :)

It is not there anymore. At least i can't find it.

Intrepid_Chef said:
It will be $50 before you know it!

(Of course, the seller must be a consultant's sister. :)

Of course. :rolleyes:

If it was a buy now, someone probably bought it already.

Someone got a good deal then. It was a "Buy Now"- $23 with free shipping!
Smart actually for the seller....in and out in a flash before anyone could really notice (or get caught ;).)

Most of their stuff is buy it now,
PC Caramel Sauce for 11.99!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Spice-Turn-Tote-Bag-/220660596465?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3360657ef1
I'm not sure if you have to be a registered ebay user to see that.

They are selling a lot of Mary Kay, too. Might be one of those people who sells stuff for others. I'm not sure a PC consultant could offer free shipping, delivery confirmation, pay for packing materials, have the ebay & paypal fees taken out and have any profit left!

I'd say it has to be a consultant - for both MK and PC. Sad...

This is not really a deal... don't know why anyone would buy PC this way.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOW-Lot-4-Pampered-Chef-Chili-Pepper-Sauce-9701-/320580251066?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa4126dba

I can't believe someone is selling items that are brand new & not available until September 1st! That's rediculous!

What always cracks me up is when someone sells PC Grocery Bags -for $3,4,5 or more!! I would be SO P.O.'d if I paid $5 or more for what I thought was a nice bag only to get a stupid $1 reusable shopping bag!

1. What is a Spice Turn About Bag?

A Spice Turn About Bag is a versatile storage solution for spices in the kitchen. It is a circular bag with multiple pockets that can be hung on a pantry door or inside a cabinet to store spices in an organized and easily accessible manner.

2. How many spices can the Spice Turn About Bag hold?

The Spice Turn About Bag can hold up to 20 standard-sized spice bottles. It also has additional pockets for storing smaller spice packets or jars.

3. Is the Spice Turn About Bag durable?

Yes, the Spice Turn About Bag is made of high-quality, durable material that can withstand daily use in the kitchen. It is also designed to be stain and water-resistant, making it easy to clean.

4. Can the Spice Turn About Bag be used for other purposes?

Yes, the Spice Turn About Bag can be used for storing other small items such as craft supplies, jewelry, or office supplies. Its versatile design makes it a useful storage solution for any room in the house.

5. Can I purchase the Spice Turn About Bag on eBay?

Yes, the Spice Turn About Bag is available for purchase on eBay. You can find both new and gently used bags from various sellers. Just make sure to read the product description and seller reviews to ensure a positive buying experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aried
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • JackieB999