• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on a Spice Tote - Only $25 + Shipping | Used Only Once or Twice!

In summary, the Spice Tote is a convenient and portable storage solution for spices, with room for 12 containers and adjustable dividers. It costs $25 and includes the tote, dividers, and a clear window. It can also be used for other small items and has benefits such as organization and protection for spices. The tote is durable and easy to clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
pattybrady
I earned this and used it only once or twice. If someone else wants it, I'll sell it for $25 plus shipping.

Please PM me if interested with your ZIP. It's fairly light so I don't think the shipping should be too much.

Last edited:
pattybrady said:
I earned this and used it only once or twice. If someone else wants it, I'll sell it for $25 plus shipping.

Please PM me if interested with your ZIP. It's fairly light so I don't think the shipping should be too much.

I just PMd you...

PMing you Alicia, and I have a second person interested as well, so everyone please consider this one sold unless I post otherwise. Thanks for the interest!

What is a Spice Tote and how is it used?

A Spice Tote is a convenient and portable way to store and transport your spices. It is designed to hold up to 12 spice containers, with adjustable dividers to fit different sizes. The tote also has a clear window for easy identification of spices and a handle for easy carrying.

How much does the Spice Tote cost and what is included in the price?

The Spice Tote is priced at $25, plus shipping costs. It includes the tote itself, adjustable dividers, and a clear window for easy identification. The spices are not included.

Can the Spice Tote be used for other purposes besides spices?

While the Spice Tote is specifically designed for storing and transporting spices, it can also be used for other small items such as craft supplies, office supplies, or even as a travel organizer for toiletries.

What are the benefits of using a Spice Tote?

Using a Spice Tote can help keep your spices organized and easily accessible, whether at home or on the go. It also helps protect your spices from spills or breakage, and the adjustable dividers allow for customization based on your specific spice collection.

Is the Spice Tote durable and easy to clean?

Yes, the Spice Tote is made of sturdy material and is designed to withstand regular use. It can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth or sponge, and the dividers can be removed for more thorough cleaning if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • toaster_pastry