1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Spice Sample Handout

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I was recently sharing ideas with someone that sold Wildtree a natural food home business. They also sell some dip seasonings. She showed me some samples that she hands out to customers. It is just a small bead ziplock type bag with the product and her contact info on mailing labels.
    I got with my daughter and came up something simular. I'm going to try and upload the file that we use. I actually copied and pasted this info to micrsoft publisher and made nice labels.
    I had to copy and paste one page to upload it here. I can upload more if anyone wants it.

Attached Files:

Aug 24, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Aug 25, 2009
  3. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I love your lables - do you put one on the front and one on the back?? How big are your bags and how much do you put into each sample?

Aug 29, 2009
  4. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

Aug 29, 2009
  5. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

Since we are on the topic of Spice Samples, thought you might want to take a look
    at the Thread entitled FINALLY DID IT - SPICE SAMPLES, and go to the third page post #60, to see the ones Grandma Rita has been doing. It does not take as much ink with hers, and she only puts in 2 teaspoons of whatever seasoning it is, with a quick recipe on how to use it.

Yours look great but would be costly paperwise to print up. It's kind of six of one,
    half dozen of the other. At least you do not have to buy the card stock, and use your business cards.

Aug 30, 2009
  6. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Mine was originally going to be used with a small envelope made from folded paper. I guess I might need to go back to that idea. I do put one on each side. I switched up on which one also has my info on it. The labes I used were 4" X 2".

Sep 2, 2009
  7. Bobby, Thanks for the great idea. I love your labels indicating that they have wheat in the ingredients. Do you have more to share. Thanks! Cheryl

Sep 2, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted