• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Sample Handout: Creative Ideas for Promoting Wildtree Home Business

In summary, Bobby shared a natural food home business with his daughter, who showed him some samples that she hands out to customers. Bobby copied and pasted this info to micrsoft publisher and made nice labels. However, the bead bags that the products are packaged in are not food safe, and he recommends using food-safe treat bags. Bobby also shared an idea for a small envelope made from folded paper that he plans to revisit.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I was recently sharing ideas with someone that sold Wildtree a natural food home business. They also sell some dip seasonings. She showed me some samples that she hands out to customers. It is just a small bead ziplock type bag with the product and her contact info on mailing labels.
I got with my daughter and came up something simular. I'm going to try and upload the file that we use. I actually copied and pasted this info to micrsoft publisher and made nice labels.
I had to copy and paste one page to upload it here. I can upload more if anyone wants it.

Attachments

• spice label 2.doc
    290.5 KB · Views: 473
I love your lables - do you put one on the front and one on the back?? How big are your bags and how much do you put into each sample?

Since we are on the topic of Spice Samples, thought you might want to take a look
at the Thread entitled FINALLY DID IT - SPICE SAMPLES, and go to the third page post #60, to see the ones Grandma Rita has been doing. It does not take as much ink with hers, and she only puts in 2 teaspoons of whatever seasoning it is, with a quick recipe on how to use it.

Yours look great but would be costly paperwise to print up. It's kind of six of one,
half dozen of the other. At least you do not have to buy the card stock, and use your business cards.

Mine was originally going to be used with a small envelope made from folded paper. I guess I might need to go back to that idea. I do put one on each side. I switched up on which one also has my info on it. The labes I used were 4" X 2".

Bobby, Thanks for the great idea. I love your labels indicating that they have wheat in the ingredients. Do you have more to share. Thanks! Cheryl

1. How can I use the Spice Sample Handout to promote my Wildtree home business?

The Spice Sample Handout is a great promotional tool for your Wildtree home business. You can use it to introduce potential customers to our high-quality spices and showcase the variety of flavors and blends we offer. It also allows you to provide a taste of our products before they make a purchase, which can help entice them to try more of our products.

2. Can I customize the Spice Sample Handout with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize the Spice Sample Handout with your own branding and contact information. This will help potential customers remember your business and make it easier for them to reach out to you for future orders.

3. How do I distribute the Spice Sample Handout?

There are many ways to distribute the Spice Sample Handout. You can include it in your product orders, hand it out at events or parties, or leave it at local businesses for potential customers to pick up. You can also share it on social media or send it as an email attachment to potential customers.

4. Can I include more than just spices in the sample handout?

Absolutely! The Spice Sample Handout is customizable, so you can include other Wildtree products such as seasonings, sauces, or marinades. You can also include information about your business, such as your story, contact information, and any promotions or specials you are currently offering.

5. How can I track the success of the Spice Sample Handout?

To track the success of the Spice Sample Handout, you can include a discount code or special offer that is exclusive to the handout. This will allow you to see how many customers redeemed the offer and make note of any repeat customers. You can also ask customers how they heard about your business to get a better understanding of the effectiveness of the handout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay