• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Spice was on Taco Chips Baked on a Stone at a Party?

In summary, the spice typically used on taco chips baked on a stone at a Pampered Chef party is the Taco Seasoning Mix. It is gluten-free and suitable for those with dietary restrictions, and can be used on a variety of dishes. The amount to use on taco chips is adjustable to personal preference, and it can be purchased separately or as part of a set.
Deborah Czarnecki
I had a customer at a party last night who, at another PC party, was served taco chips baked on the large round stone and had some kind of spice on them--she thought it might have been cinnamon or nutmeg? She said it was delicious and asked if I could find out the correct spice.
I have no idea! :D
Does anyone know the answer to this question??

Thanks,
D.C.

Cinnamon Plus Spice?Cinnamon Plus Spice, mixed w/sugar, would be my guess. That's what I use, anyway :)

Diane

The Pampered Chef Classics CookbookIf you have this cookbook (retired) it is listed with the Apple Berry Salsa. You might be able to get it off the website. I believe they are called cinnamon chips.

I went and searched for it. It's also in the All The Best cookbook.

You can find it in the spring summer 2004 seasons best cookbook. Which would also be on consultants corner under recipes.

Hi D.C.,

Thank you for sharing your customer's feedback with us! I am happy to help you find the answer to her question about the spice used on the taco chips. After doing some research, I found that our recipe for "Cinnamon-Spiced Tortilla Chips" uses a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar to add a unique and delicious flavor to the chips. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Happy cooking!

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the spice that is typically used on taco chips baked on a stone at a Pampered Chef party?

The spice that is typically used on taco chips baked on a stone at a Pampered Chef party is our Taco Seasoning Mix. It is a blend of spices such as chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder that adds a delicious and authentic Mexican flavor to your dishes.

2. Is the Taco Seasoning Mix gluten-free and suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, our Taco Seasoning Mix is gluten-free and does not contain any common allergens such as wheat, soy, or dairy. It is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans, making it a versatile and inclusive spice for all to enjoy.

3. Can I use the Taco Seasoning Mix on other dishes besides taco chips?

Absolutely! Our Taco Seasoning Mix is a versatile spice blend that can be used on a variety of dishes such as tacos, burritos, fajitas, and even as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, and soups. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

4. How much Taco Seasoning Mix should I use on my taco chips?

The amount of Taco Seasoning Mix to use on your taco chips will depend on personal preference and the size of your batch. We recommend starting with 1-2 tablespoons of seasoning and adjusting to taste. You can always add more if desired.

5. Can I purchase the Taco Seasoning Mix separately or only as part of a set?

You can purchase the Taco Seasoning Mix separately or as part of a set. It is available for individual purchase, or you can find it in our Mexican-themed seasoning set, which includes other popular spices such as Chipotle Rub and Cilantro Lime Rub. Stock up on your favorites and enjoy the flavors of Mexico right at home!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies