• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the September Specials for Pampered Chef Stoneware and Bakeware?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is having a 20% off sale on glazed and unglazed Stoneware and Metal Bakeware - NO LIMITS on number ordered. The sale is available September 1-30 and must be submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on October 15, 2013. The host also gets a FREE product of their choice, half-price discounts on other products, and 10% discount for a year.
DebPC
Staff member
I was updating my PWS for July and found this in the news suggestions. Heads up!

20% Off Stoneware and Bakeware!

September only, get 20% off glazed and unglazed Stoneware and Metal Bakeware - 29 to choose from! There are no limits to how many pieces you can purchase - stock up with this discount!

Note: The September Guest Special is available through September Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders and online orders. To qualify for the September Guest Special, Shows/orders must be held Sept. 1 - 30 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on Oct.15, 2013. There is no limit to the number of Guest Special products that you can purchase.

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark used under license.

Select

60% Off Stoneware!

Get 60% off our popular Stoneware - glazed and unglazed - when you host a Show in September!

When guest sales are...

-$150-$649.99: Choose one piece FREE!

-$650 or more: Choose two pieces FREE!

And, hosts also enjoy...
-FREE products of their choice.
-Half-price and discounted products.
-10% discount for a year.
-FREE shipping on their order.

Contact me today to put your September Show on the calendar!

Note: The September Host Special is available to hosts of September Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows

They haven't had this in awhile...nice to see it come back, but more importantly, the GUEST SPECIAL!

September Guest Special
20% off all glazed or unglazed Stoneware and metal bakeware – NO LIMITS ON NUMBER ORDERED!

They have never had the sale include the GLAZED items also (at least not that I can remember- it was only the host who could get that)! That's awesome.

It's awesome that the guests can get the deep covered baker at 20% off! I've never seen that! Yeah Pampered Chef!

Yes, I saw this on the consultant connection newsletter and am very excited. And, I noticed they show the round covered baker still in cranberry so no worries about changing the stoneware color AGAIN. Whew!

, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, and individual orders. To qualify, Shows must be held Sept. 1 - 30 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on Oct. 15, 2013. Hosts can choose any Stoneware pieces, excluding sets, for their free and discounted products. Shipping and handling charges and tax will apply. The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark used under license.

Hello there! Thank you for sharing this exciting news about our September specials. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can attest to the amazing quality and versatility of our stoneware and bakeware products. With the 20% off discount, now is the perfect time to stock up on these must-have items for your kitchen. And for those interested in hosting a Show, our 60% off host special is definitely something to take advantage of. Not only do you get free products of your choice, but also half-price and discounted items, a 10% discount for a year, and free shipping on your order. Contact me today to schedule your September Show and take advantage of these amazing deals. Happy cooking!

What are the September specials?

The September specials vary every year, but typically include discounted products, limited edition items, and special deals on popular kitchen tools. Check our website or catalog for the current month's specials.

How long are the September specials available?

The September specials are usually available for the entire month, but some may have limited quantities and sell out quickly. It's best to order as soon as possible to ensure you can take advantage of the specials.

Can I combine the September specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the September specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some promotions may allow for stacking discounts, so check the details before placing your order.

Are the September specials available for online orders?

Yes, the September specials are available for online orders, as well as through our consultants. Simply add the items to your cart and check out as usual to take advantage of the specials.

Can I host a party and earn discounts on the September specials?

Absolutely! Hosting a party during the month of September gives you the opportunity to earn discounts on the September specials, as well as other benefits like free products and half-price items. Contact your consultant to learn more about hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • rayday
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • JanisF