• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spending Your Pampered Chef Dollars: What They Are & How to Use Them

In summary, PC dollars are like "cash" that can be used to purchase products, paperwork supplies, etc. They can also be used for meeting registrations, such as Spring Launch! Keep in mind, you'll also get a Kit Enhancement in your 4th full month (as long as you stay active each month), which will allow you to purchase items at 40% off.
KateInTheKitchen
Gold Member
Hi – I just earned my 200 PC Dollars for qualifying in my first 30 days. So, what exactly are these... how do I spend them? :)

Pampered Chef dollars are like "cash" that can be used to purchase products, paperwork supplies, etc. Awesome job on qualifying in your first 30 days

They can also be used for meeting registrations, such as Spring Launch! :)

Keep in mind, you'll also get a Kit Enhancement in your 4th full month (as long as you stay active each month), which will allow you to purchase items at 40% off. Check the Policy Guide for specific details. The PG will also give you details of what you can use PC dollars for.

How do you spend them? Just through Pampered Partner at checkout?

KateInTheKitchen said:
How do you spend them? Just through Pampered Partner at checkout?

Yes, in any of the types of orders where PC$ is accepted as a method of payment, it will be one of your payment options.

You can NOT use them on a commissionable sales order (individual, cooking show, catalog show, etc.) You can use them on a personal order, supply order, sample package of the new line, etc. PC$ is one of the options at checkout on Consultant's Corner and in P3 assuming you are using them on an order that you CAN use them on. A Cooking Show won't give you the option to use them.

But like Noora said, you can qualify for a 4th month Kit Enhancement in your 4th full month. So whatever month you signed is a partial month. The next 3 (calendar) months are your first full 3 months. You must submit at least $150 in Commissionable Sales each of those 3 months to qualify for the KE in your 4th full month. KE is up to $500 in retail value at 40% off. So that's $500 in value for $300. If you save your $200 PC Dollars &, max out your $500 KE benefit, that's $500 in products for $100 out of pocket. If you earn $100 more PC$ before that time, you can get $500 in retail value for FREE by applying $300 PC Dollars of payment. Pretty cool, huh?

Does the kit enhancement include items from the newest catalog? Or is it a whole range of items? I’m about to qualify in my 30 days so I’ll get the $200 in PC dollars. So it’s like having $200 cash to use?

Yes – but make sure you know what you need to qualify to take advantage of your kit enhancement! I ended up with a problem, but used them to order Sample items.

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned through hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products from a Pampered Chef consultant. These dollars can then be redeemed for free or discounted products.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a party and reaching a certain sales amount, or by purchasing products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars you earn will vary depending on the sales total.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards any product available through Pampered Chef. This includes both regular priced items and items on sale.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. Typically, they must be used within 6 months of being earned. However, some consultant may have their own policies regarding expiration dates, so it's best to check with them.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply contact your consultant and let them know which product you would like to use your dollars towards. They will then apply the appropriate amount of dollars towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • K.Shaffer
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Akpampered
  • General Chat
Replies