• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperately Seeking Flyer for Aug-Oct Specials

In summary, the August-October flyers are available. You can use them to promote your show or to invite guests.
Morvin
does anyone have a flyer with aug/sep/oct specials in three colums. I'm a little desperate i set up at my county fair in 2 days and i can't get anything to work on my computer.

thanks
heather

I am hoping after the August special is announced tomorrow that someone will post one of these!!

so does anyone have this yet???

The 2nd page of the Fall Flash has the 3 months of specials on it, but not exclusively just the host specials...

Sweet! Thanks Joy!

Bump. I checked out Joy's (looks good!) but instead of being with other things I was wondering if anyone had Aug-Sept-Oct all on one page. The three column idea others had done was super with the host and guest specials. Help- I'm not that talented! lol

bumping...

Does anyone still need this??

...I am trying to piece one together...should have it done soon. Hard to do without the actual pdfs of the specials!!!

I need one!
Thanks in advance!

OK, This was really quick so PLEASE check if I am correct on the Specials! I got the specials from a thread on here I think, so I did not have the actual pdfs to work with. So, once again, please check spelling and correctness!!!

If anything is wrong let me know so I can fix it!

I have attached the Word doc with my name in place so you can type yours over it. (If you have Word 2000 - I think the knife pictures will not be rotated and will be all messed up). But Word 2003 should show the pics OK. Change whatever you want.

I have also attached a pdf without my name in the center block so you can stamp/label your info in.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2008.doc
    708 KB · Views: 567
  • AugSeptOct2008.pdf
    151.4 KB · Views: 380
OK, so I lied. I forgot to take my name out of the file before I made the pdf. Here is the one with NO NAME!!

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2008_noname.pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 388
Kathleen - this is awesome! Thanks so much!!

Oh, are you able to add the bamboo bowl for the bonus for Aug (for $500+ guest sales)?

GAWD!!! I love talented people....

Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ask for what Cathy asked for-the bamboo bowl! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...I'll update that for the bowl...but not until a little later. Almost time to go home!

I love it THANK YOU!
You could just move the "Book a Show" text over and add the bowl in the bottom but reguardless it's very nice!

OK, Here is the updated flyer with the Bamboo Bowl!

I appreciate the compliments---thanks! But I really do enjoy creating the flyers. :) I do them for myself all the time so I don't mind sharing!! Actually it makes the time put into it better since more people can use it than just me.

Once again, feel free to alter as needed!

Thanks!

Attachments

• AugSeptOct2008_noname2.doc
    714 KB · Views: 574
  • AugSeptOct2008_noname2.pdf
    130 KB · Views: 362
This is terrific, Kathleen - thanks again! I'm planning on putting these in everyone's catalog at my show next week! :)

This is AMAZING!!! It is so professional looking!! Thanks so much for doing this!!

PampChefJoy said:
The 2nd page of the Fall Flash has the 3 months of specials on it, but not exclusively just the host specials...

What's a Fall Flash?

You did an extremely good job on the flyer!!! What a talent!

Fall Flash is a quick newsletter that Joy made for her customers. It has all the new stuff, host specials, and I think the things going away.

This ROCKS!!

Thanks a bunch that looks awesome. I just booked my 50th show!

Thank you! This is great and I'm sending it out to my customers right now!

Congrats on your 50th show, cewcooks!!

Kathleen...you are awesome!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and expertise!!!!
Blessing!

Here is an invitation for August...

Attachments

• Aug. Invite fold and mail.doc
    151.5 KB · Views: 469
This is an awesome flyer!!!!! Easier to put one of these in the guest folders to entice them to book rather than printing out separate ones for each special! Look forward to using these in the future!!(I hope they're available.!!!) THANK YOU!!!

Great flyer---thanks a bunch!

That Aug-Oct flyer is awesome! Thanks so much!:thumbup:

I agree with Chris ~ this is very professional!!! Not that I don't like "cute" but this really says a lot about your business when you see it hanging on a bulletin board.

THANKS!!

pampered.chris said:
This is AMAZING!!! It is so professional looking!! Thanks so much for doing this!!

The Aug-Oct flyer is wonderful! You do a great job with the flyers. You have a real knack for this. Thanks so much!

Awesome, thank you so much!

I cut off the top part to use for past hosts, and inserted into mini catty's.

:p

:blushing: Wow, thanks everyone! I am really only good at rearranging what we are provided...I am not very good (or creative) when it comes to wording. But I do enjoy putting the flyers together. I am happy that everyone can use this! :)

Thank you Kathleen! I did a search for this and was thrilled to find it. Bumping...

Thanks for the flyer!!! It looks great!!
Nicole

Kathleen...great job! I like the simplicity of it and appreciate the lines for division. It just makes it easier on the eyes since a very important part of design is to allow the eye to know where to go. Keep everything left justified is also good. Little things I learned from a friend in design. Thank you for providing something I don't have to tweak :).

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing. This is terrific!

Does anyone have just the Sept Host special flyer? It is still not posted on CC ??? If possible I would prefer it in B&W so I can request copies from Office Depot.

If you have the guest special too, that would be great!

Sandra

the Sept. Host special flyer will be posted on Friday on CC.

You can print color images in black & white on your printer - just change your printer settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies
Views
awjacks1105
  • jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies