• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Get a Ribbon for $30,000 in Career Sales at Conference?

In summary, you missed out on a ribbon because you were inactive last year and your current sales are not at the $50,000 level.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
At what career sales level do you get a ribbon for your nametag at conference?

I am totally kicking myself...when I was pregnant and then in the year after my little guys birth, I ended up going inactive. (This was after my leave...after a retro thing that I paid for...unavoidable basically...) but now my "new" career sales are at $28,000. UGH! I would have already WAY surpassed the $50,000 mark if I would have never lost my first career sales!!!

Anyhow, I was hoping (think positive, right!?!?;) )that I would get a ribbon for $30,000 in career sales. How off base am I?

:rolleyes:

You'll get a ribbon for $50k career sales.
Sorry.

Last year we got pins for having a certain $ amount in sales during the TPC year....started at $15,000 - is that a possibility for you?

I think so...what dates does that cover?

KellyTheChef said:
I think so...what dates does that cover?

It would be June 1 2006-May 31 2007

Cool! Maybe they will do that again this year!

My $15,000 seems measly though, against TPC!!! (Not whining...just in awe of those who do TPC in sales!!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Last year we got pins for having a certain $ amount in sales during the TPC year....started at $15,000 - is that a possibility for you?

Really? I thought you were recognized if you received $55,000 in sales for TPC.
I have turned in $30k from June of last year. I still need another $20k to hit TPC.:rolleyes:

OK- I KNOW I posted the badge bling in another couple of threads, but here it is again:

Pins:
$15k sales June 1-May 31
$30k sales June 1-May 31
Career club milestones ($50k sales, $100k sales, 25 recruits, 50 recruits, etc.)
Recruiting (1 or more recruits June 1-May 31)

Buttons:
1st time attendee
anniversary (5 years +)
on track/already earned 2007 incentive

Ribbons:
levels above Consultant (FD, Director, etc.)
TPC achiever
workshop presenter
Career club sales
Career club recruiting
committee member
spouse

Lanyard:
HWC/RUFTH contributions

Thanks Ann! I'm going to Look SO cool with all my bling!!

Okay, I'm posting a new thread now!!!:D

Well, except that I missed one. There's a ribbon for "New Director", too.

What are Special Ribbons at Conference?

Special Ribbons at Conference are exclusive ribbons that are given out to Pampered Chef consultants during the annual conference. These ribbons are used to recognize achievements, milestones, and leadership within the company.

How do I earn a Special Ribbon at Conference?

Special Ribbons are earned through various achievements, such as reaching a certain sales goal, promoting to a higher leadership level, or being recognized for exceptional leadership and teamwork. The specific criteria for earning a ribbon may vary each year.

What are the different types of Special Ribbons at Conference?

There are several types of Special Ribbons that can be earned at Conference, including the Achiever Ribbon, Leadership Ribbon, Mentor Ribbon, and Team Builder Ribbon. Each ribbon represents a different level of achievement and recognition within the company.

Can I wear my Special Ribbons at Conference?

Yes, you can wear your Special Ribbons on your name badge during Conference. This allows other consultants to see your achievements and congratulate you on your success.

What should I do if I did not receive a Special Ribbon that I earned?

If you believe you have earned a Special Ribbon but did not receive it, please reach out to your upline or contact the Pampered Chef home office. They will be able to assist you in verifying your eligibility and ensuring you receive the recognition you deserve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies