• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Bonus? June Sell-A-Thon

In summary, the Special Bonus for the June Sell-A-Thon is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that offers additional incentives and rewards for meeting sales targets during the month of June. To qualify, consultants must be current and meet designated sales targets, which may vary depending on their level in the company. The rewards for achieving the Special Bonus may include exclusive products, discounts, and/or cash bonuses, and are typically announced closer to the start of the month. The program is available to all consultants, both new and experienced, and rewards are automatically added to their accounts within a few weeks after the end of the Sell-A-Thon.
Chef Jill
Just curious...did anyone receive the special bonus for holding and submitting two shows June 1-15 yet?
I can't wait to see what it is!

We won't get them until after conference because they are new products.

Shawnna

Oh. I didn't realize the "special product" was a Fall Product.

What is the Special Bonus for the June Sell-A-Thon?

The Special Bonus for the June Sell-A-Thon is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. It offers additional incentives and rewards for meeting sales targets during the month of June.

How do I qualify for the Special Bonus?

To qualify for the Special Bonus, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet the designated sales targets during the month of June. These targets may vary depending on your current level in the company.

What are the rewards for achieving the Special Bonus?

The rewards for achieving the Special Bonus may vary each year, but typically include exclusive products, discounts on future purchases, and/or cash bonuses. The specific rewards for the current year's June Sell-A-Thon will be announced closer to the start of the month.

Is the Special Bonus available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Special Bonus is available to all Pampered Chef consultants who meet the designated sales targets during the month of June. This includes both new and experienced consultants.

How will I receive my Special Bonus rewards?

If you qualify for the Special Bonus, your rewards will be automatically added to your account within a few weeks after the end of the June Sell-A-Thon. You will be able to redeem them through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedtracy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies