• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Speaking of Incentives.........

In summary, a former PC consultant has recommended the speaker's business to her friends and colleagues, resulting in two catalog shows being booked. The speaker wants to show her appreciation for this consultant's support and is considering sending a gift basket or a small gift. Suggestions are given to offer a discount or free product as a token of thanks.
jenniferlynne
I just read the thread about a hostess getting an incentive if a guest at her show signs. I have a question of my own. At my Taste of Home booth, I had a former PC consultant come by and sign up for my drawing (and she won something too). I only saw this girl for about 10 whole seconds and that is the only contact I had with her. Since then, I have had two people call me (one was just last night) that she has given my name to, and they have booked a catalog show. I really appreciate her doing this, especially since she doesn't even know me, and I would like to do something for her. My husband said I should just send her a gift certificate, but I kind of wanted to do something a little more personal. Like a gift basket or something. The first catalog show was over $500 and this one has potential to be huge. This girl works for Ford's daycare. She said she is going to take up orders and maybe even turn it into a kitchen show. What would you all do for this girl?

Do you have any extra products on hand that you don't need? I wouldn't do something as big as a gift basket because I think she'd even appreciate a new product or something. If she hasn't been a consultant in a while, there are probably things she doesn't have. I wouldn't buy anything unless you have absolutely nothing on hand. WHen I've done this for people, they've appreciated even small gestures, so I wouldn't go overboard. That's great she did this for you! Did you ask her if she has any interest in signing up again? You never know! :)

I think it's great that this former PC consultant is helping you out by recommending you to her friends and colleagues. It shows that she believes in your business and the products you offer. Personally, I would send her a thank you note and a small gift card as a token of appreciation. It doesn't have to be a big amount, just something to show your gratitude. You could also offer her a discount on her next purchase or a free product as a thank you for her support. It's important to acknowledge and reward those who help us in our business, and I'm sure she would appreciate any gesture of thanks from you.

What are the different types of incentives offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of incentives to its consultants, including cash bonuses, free products, trips, and recognition awards.

How do I qualify for incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To qualify for incentives, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These goals may vary depending on the specific incentive.

Can incentives be earned in addition to regular commission?

Yes, incentives are in addition to the regular commission earned on sales. They are designed to reward and motivate consultants for their hard work and success.

Are there any restrictions on using incentives?

Some incentives may have specific restrictions, such as a time limit for earning them or a certain number of sales required. These restrictions will be outlined in the incentive program details.

How are incentives distributed to Pampered Chef consultants?

Incentives are typically distributed through the consultant's online account or shipped directly to their home. Pampered Chef will communicate the details of how and when incentives will be distributed for each specific program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • TheFreddiesCook