• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Speaking of Incentives.........

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I just read the thread about a hostess getting an incentive if a guest at her show signs. I have a question of my own. At my Taste of Home booth, I had a former PC consultant come by and sign up for my drawing (and she won something too). I only saw this girl for about 10 whole seconds and that is the only contact I had with her. Since then, I have had two people call me (one was just last night) that she has given my name to, and they have booked a catalog show. I really appreciate her doing this, especially since she doesn't even know me, and I would like to do something for her. My husband said I should just send her a gift certificate, but I kind of wanted to do something a little more personal. Like a gift basket or something. The first catalog show was over $500 and this one has potential to be huge. This girl works for Ford's daycare. She said she is going to take up orders and maybe even turn it into a kitchen show. What would you all do for this girl?

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Do you have any extra products on hand that you don't need? I wouldn't do something as big as a gift basket because I think she'd even appreciate a new product or something. If she hasn't been a consultant in a while, there are probably things she doesn't have. I wouldn't buy anything unless you have absolutely nothing on hand. WHen I've done this for people, they've appreciated even small gestures, so I wouldn't go overboard. That's great she did this for you! Did you ask her if she has any interest in signing up again? You never know! :)