• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate New Years at Disney with My Friend - See the Epic Photo!

In summary, "Celebrate New Years at Disney with My Friend" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef at Disney World in Orlando, Florida on December 31st. The event includes a private viewing area for the New Year's Eve fireworks show, a champagne toast, and exclusive access to Disney attractions. Park tickets must be purchased separately, but annual pass holders can use them for admission. Tickets can be booked through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant, and booking early is recommended due to limited space.
Sheila
Gold Member
My friend celebrated New Years at Disney! Here's a photo he posted on FB.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs156.snc3/18336_1325504465869_1478628105_1695353_1687198_n.jpg

How cool is THAT???

I'm jealous!!! LOL

That is awesome! How beautiful

awesome!!!

I think I'm going to have to put that on my "to do" list ... go to Disney at Christmas/New Years with the kids when they are old enough to really enjoy it! :D

I too had a friend that went to Disney for new years and mainly for the fireworks display behind Cinderella's castle. She said the parks hit maximum capacity...I can't imagine how many that must be since its all so huge. The picture is simply gorgeous.

T.V show had how they do the Holiday and they start thw lights in Auguat with a mesh so you can't see them

What is "Celebrate New Years at Disney with My Friend"?

"Celebrate New Years at Disney with My Friend" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can ring in the New Year at Disney World with their friends and family.

Where and when is the event taking place?

The event will take place at Disney World in Orlando, Florida on December 31st, starting at 8:00 PM and lasting until 12:30 AM.

What is included in the event package?

The event package includes a private viewing area for the New Year's Eve fireworks show, a special champagne toast, and exclusive access to Disney attractions during the event.

Do I need to purchase park tickets separately?

Yes, park tickets are not included in the event package and must be purchased separately. However, guests who already have annual passes or park tickets can use them for admission to the event.

How can I book tickets for the event?

Tickets for the event can be booked through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Space is limited, so it is recommended to book early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies