• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for speaking at a Christian women's event about The Pampered Chef?

I'm doing something similar later in November (titled "Saving Time & Money [in the Kitchen]- with Holiday Gift Ideas, Recipes, Tips")- so I can't offer any "experience" yet, but what I'm doing is going to have set up several gift ideas on a table (see this thread for a few ideas), plus look at the Entertain with Ease Guide in the Download Center on CC.You may get a few ideas from this other thread in which I pretty much asked the same question- and got lots of great ideas from Cheffers on here.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a speaking engagement on Monday during which I will have 15-20 minutes to talk about The Pampered Chef to a group of Christian ladies ranging from late 40's to senior citizens. They would like me to discuss holiday ideas, entertaining shortcuts and show some new tools. I am not allowed to take orders.
Has anyone done this before & have any suggestions? Possibly an outline?

dannyzmom said:
I have a speaking engagement on Monday during which I will have 15-20 minutes to talk about The Pampered Chef to a group of Christian ladies ranging from late 40's to senior citizens. They would like me to discuss holiday ideas, entertaining shortcuts and show some new tools. I am not allowed to take orders.
Has anyone done this before & have any suggestions? Possibly an outline?

I'm sorry, Carolyn - not really any ideas...BUT I would think you might have some ticked off guests when they can't place an order.

I think I might be ready with some hidden catalogs and hostess packets, just in case!:rolleyes:;)

Can you set up a display? I'd do a pretty display featuring the SA and Bamboo, and I'd show all of the baking tools, and the new cookie press, the silicone pastry mat and pastry wheel, etc...I'd also show them (and pass around) the Metal baking sheets. I take the small metal bar pan to shows, and pass it around, and always sell the larger ones!

I'm doing something similar later in November (titled "Saving Time & Money [in the Kitchen]- with Holiday Gift Ideas, Recipes, Tips")- so I can't offer any "experience" yet, but what I'm doing is going to have set up several gift ideas on a table (see this thread for a few ideas), plus look at the Entertain with Ease Guide in the Download Center on CC.You may get a few ideas from this other thread in which I pretty much asked the same question- and got lots of great ideas from Cheffers on here.My time is alot longer (1 - 1.5 hrs!! :eek: If I don't throw up before that...nervous!!)....so I'll be talking about more things- and indirectly tied to PC. Like "meal planning" (saves time/money), our Power Cooking concept and other tips to provide shortcuts in the kitchen (like double-batches and freeze half, etc). Then I'll do a couple recipes (not sure which or how many I'll demo- but thinking two, and then do a "potato show" to demo time-saving tools) .By googling for your topic, you may find alot of ideas that way too. I know I found a few lists/ideas by googling for "Save time in the kitchen" or something similar.Good luck! If I think of anything else, I'll post it- but I've got a booth on Saturday so I'm a bit scattered right now! :D Let us know how it goes!

Well, you don't have a lot of time, but what about setting up a gift idea table...make some banana nut bread in the mini loaf pan and wrapping it in festive wrap, an oven mitt with a whisk and spatula sticking out of the top...or something similar, the whisk filled with candy kisses, batter bowl recipes, etc.

I'm thinking about doing my own show and showing how to make inexpensive gifts. With the economy the way it is, people are short on money and going back to those simple homemade gifts will be less costly...and to be honest, homemade gifts are my favorite to receive. I have a young friend who has been fretting about the holidays and it was suggested she make her homemade salsa...which is delicious...and give it for gifts.

Show our "Adult Legos" and how the Simple Additions can be stacked to make different serving pieces and levels.

I wonder if you could find any of those videos that were around last year with entertaning ideas with Debi Lilly.

What is a speaking engagement?

A speaking engagement is a public speaking event where a speaker is invited to share their knowledge, expertise, or story with an audience. It can take place at conferences, workshops, seminars, or other events.

How do I request a Pampered Chef speaker for my event?

You can request a Pampered Chef speaker for your event by filling out the request form on our website. Please provide as much information as possible about your event, including the date, location, and audience size.

What topics can a Pampered Chef speaker cover?

Our speakers can cover a variety of topics related to cooking, meal planning, and kitchen organization. Some popular topics include quick and easy weeknight meals, meal prepping for busy families, and using Pampered Chef products effectively.

Can I request a specific Pampered Chef speaker for my event?

While we cannot guarantee a specific speaker, you are welcome to request someone in particular. Our team will do their best to accommodate your request based on availability and the speaker's expertise in the requested topic.

Is there a fee for booking a Pampered Chef speaker?

There is no fee for booking a Pampered Chef speaker for your event. However, if the event is outside of the speaker's local area, we may ask for travel expenses to be covered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50