• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Spanish Switch Over Kit for Sale?

In summary, the Spanish Switch Over Kit is a collection of Pampered Chef products and resources that have been translated into Spanish. It includes essential products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Cooking Blender, as well as recipe cards and guides. Both Pampered Chef consultants and customers can purchase the kit, though consultants may receive a discount as part of their business starter kit. The Spanish translations in the kit have been reviewed and approved by native Spanish speakers for accuracy. Additional Spanish recipe cards and guides can be purchased separately through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website. Currently, the Spanish Switch Over Kit is the only non-English option, but the company may expand into other languages in the future.
amerrigan
I have a Spanish switch over kit that I received from another consultant that is no longer selling. I have no need for it...so if anyone is interested PM me. I would be willing to send it to anyone, as long as they pay shipping.

Thanks
andrea merrigan

I think I might be interested. Is there a way to find out how much it will be? Elaine Ballard

What is included in the Spanish Switch Over Kit?

The Spanish Switch Over Kit includes a variety of essential Pampered Chef products that have been translated into Spanish, such as the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. It also includes recipe cards and guides in Spanish.

Can I purchase the Spanish Switch Over Kit if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the Spanish Switch Over Kit is available for purchase by both Pampered Chef consultants and customers. However, the kit may be discounted for consultants as part of their business starter kit.

Are the Spanish translations included in the kit accurate?

Yes, the Spanish translations in the kit have been carefully reviewed and approved by native Spanish speakers to ensure accuracy and consistency.

Can I order additional Spanish recipe cards or guides?

Yes, additional Spanish recipe cards and guides are available for purchase separately. These can be ordered through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Is the Spanish Switch Over Kit available in other languages?

At this time, the Spanish Switch Over Kit is the only kit available in a language other than English. However, we are constantly evaluating the need for additional language options and may expand in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Darcy Sharpe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
keril
  • pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcladyofms
  • schel