• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone need Spanish invites for sale?

In summary, "Spanish Invites" are invitations offered by Pampered Chef for Spanish-speaking customers to host or attend cooking parties or classes in their native language. To request Spanish Invites, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need to be fluent in Spanish to host a party with Spanish Invites, as the materials provided and consultant assistance can help with any language barriers. There are no additional costs for using Spanish Invites, and hosts can still earn rewards based on party sales and bookings.
schel
I have 4 packs spanish invites from the Spring Selling season for sale. $2.00
plus shipping if anyone is interested.
Thanks.
Schel

Actually if anyone can use these their yours for the cost of shipping, media mail. I bought invites from someone and they did not tell me 1/2 of them were spanish. Grrrrr!!!
Schel

What are "Spanish Invites"?

"Spanish Invites" are a special type of invitation offered by Pampered Chef for Spanish-speaking customers. It allows them to host a cooking party or attend a cooking class in their native language.

How can I request Spanish Invites for my party?

You can request Spanish Invites by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and letting them know you would like to host a Spanish-speaking party. They will be able to provide you with the necessary materials and information.

Do I need to be fluent in Spanish to host a party with Spanish Invites?

No, you do not need to be fluent in Spanish to host a party with Spanish Invites. The materials provided by Pampered Chef will guide you through the party and your consultant will be available to assist with any language barriers.

Are there any additional costs for using Spanish Invites?

No, there are no additional costs for using Spanish Invites. It is just another option offered by Pampered Chef to make our products and parties more accessible to all customers.

Can I still earn host rewards when using Spanish Invites?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when using Spanish Invites. As with any Pampered Chef party, the host can earn free and discounted products based on the sales and bookings from the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ljeffries
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ljeffries
  • pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcladyofms
  • Darcy Sharpe