• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Invitations for Sale - Only $5 per Pack | Free Shipping Available

In summary, the Spanish invitations pack includes 20 customizable invitations and matching envelopes with a beautiful Spanish design. Shipping is free and if you are not satisfied, you can return the unopened pack within 30 days for a full refund.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have 10 packs of Spanish Invitations that I accidently ordered on the Supply List! I'll let them go for $5 if anyone wants them, and I'll mail them for free - just let me know! Stupid me!

Spanish invitesI'll take them if you still have them. Email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks

What is included in the Spanish invitations pack?

The Spanish invitations pack includes 20 invitations and 20 matching envelopes, all featuring a beautiful Spanish design.

Are the invitations customizable?

Yes, the invitations have blank spaces for you to fill in the details of your event, making them perfect for any occasion.

What is the shipping cost for the invitations?

Shipping is completely free for our Spanish invitations pack, making it even more affordable for you to add a touch of elegance to your event.

Can I order a different quantity of invitations?

Currently, our Spanish invitations pack only comes in a set of 20. However, you can purchase multiple packs to meet your desired quantity.

What is the return policy for the invitations?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unopened pack within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcladyofms
  • Jennie4PC