• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales with Spanish Flyers: Host Coaching Tips for Hispanic Women

In summary, "Spanish Flyers" are a kitchen tool used for making traditional Spanish dishes such as empanadas and turnovers. They are designed to be user-friendly and can also be used for non-Spanish dishes like samosas or dumplings. To clean and maintain them, wash with warm soapy water and avoid abrasive cleaners. A set of three "Spanish Flyers" is available for versatility in pastry size.
pampered_heathery
I just did our local Cinco de Mayo festival yesterday !! I did get some good booking lead with hispanic women. They do speak english but prefer Spanish.

Do any of you have some of the host coaching flyers in Spanish ??? Like the Do you Love a bargain flyer, how to have a $1000 show, etc. I know I can go to a translation website, but my very helpful friend on here says that it isn't always in correct sentence structure that way...just translates word for word.

Thanks for any help...suggestions would be much appreciated also !!!

Hey there! Congrats on getting some good leads at the Cinco de Mayo festival! It's always great to connect with potential customers at events like that.As for host coaching flyers in Spanish, I don't personally have any, but I know there are some available online. You could try searching for "host coaching flyers in Spanish" or "direct sales materials in Spanish" to see what comes up. You could also reach out to your company's support team or other consultants to see if they have any resources they can share with you.And I agree with your friend that using a translation website might not be the best idea. It's always better to have a native speaker or someone fluent in the language check it over for accuracy and proper sentence structure.Best of luck with your bookings and let us know if you find any helpful resources!

Hi there! Congratulations on your success at the Cinco de Mayo festival and for recognizing the potential in reaching out to Hispanic women in their preferred language. I am happy to hear that you are looking for host coaching flyers in Spanish to maximize sales with this demographic. I do not currently have any of these flyers, but I would recommend reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for any resources they may have. You can also try searching for Spanish-language resources on the Pampered Chef website or reaching out to the company directly for assistance. As for suggestions, I would recommend emphasizing the benefits and savings of hosting a Pampered Chef party in your flyers, as well as the unique and delicious dishes that can be made with our products. Best of luck with your future parties!

1. What are "Spanish Flyers" and what can I use them for?

"Spanish Flyers" are a type of kitchen tool used for making traditional Spanish dishes. They can be used to create empanadas, turnovers, and other filled pastries.

2. Are "Spanish Flyers" easy to use for beginners?

Yes, "Spanish Flyers" are designed to be user-friendly and can be easily used by beginners. Simply place your desired filling on the dough, fold over the flyer, and press down to create a perfect seal.

3. Can I use "Spanish Flyers" for non-Spanish dishes?

While "Spanish Flyers" are specifically designed for Spanish dishes, they can also be used for other types of filled pastries such as samosas or dumplings.

4. How do I clean and maintain my "Spanish Flyers"?

To clean your "Spanish Flyers", simply wash them with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or placing them in the dishwasher. Store them in a dry place to prevent rusting.

5. How many "Spanish Flyers" come in a set?

Our "Spanish Flyers" come in a set of three, each with a different size for different types of pastries. This allows for versatility in the dishes you can create.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • AnnieBee