• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of the Spanish Catalogs: Has it Happened to You?

In summary, it appears that some Spanish language catalogs were mixed in with the other catalogs that were sent to my host last night. I ordered 100 of them, and it seems like only a few of them made it into the mix. I'm wondering how many of my other hosts have some Spanish catalogs mixed in with their host packs. Additionally, it seems like this issue may be common and has happened to other hosts in the past. I'm going to reach out to my other hosts and see if they have any Spanish catalogs that they would like to sell.
amy07
My host last night had requested that I send her some extra catalogs prior to her show. So last night when I get there she gives them back to me, and asks me if there was a reason I sent her spanish catalogs!!! What?!?! I had just ordered 100, and apparently some Spanish were mixed in with the batch. I checked my cattys that I still have at home, and they seem fine, but I'm wondering how many of my other hosts have some Spanish catalogs mixed in with their host packs. I never even noticed it!!
Anybody else have this happen?

amy07 said:
My host last night had requested that I send her some extra catalogs prior to her show. So last night when I get there she gives them back to me, and asks me if there was a reason I sent her spanish catalogs!!! What?!?! I had just ordered 100, and apparently some Spanish were mixed in with the batch. I checked my cattys that I still have at home, and they seem fine, but I'm wondering how many of my other hosts have some Spanish catalogs mixed in with their host packs. I never even noticed it!!

I have had a guest at a show come up to me and tell me her catalog is in Spanish. Actually, it's happened twice, although I think it's the same catalog.:D I think the one we got with our paperwork samples keeps getting mixed in with my folders! I need to just get rid of it!

it is possible to get 50 of each so be sure you are definitely choosing english. Of course, I would like just a few (like 10 spanish ones) for booths.

no, I checked and I did order 100, just seems that a few spanish slipped in somehow. And it's not just the 1 from the changeover kit. She gave me back 4 at her show. Not sure how it happened, but it's going to work out great since I have a potential host who intends to invite some friends whose first language is spanish. Now, to recruit them!!!

amy07 said:

Hi does anyone have Spanish catalogs they would like to sell?

1. What is "Mystery of the Spanish Catalogs" about?

"Mystery of the Spanish Catalogs" is a phenomenon where people suddenly start receiving Spanish language catalogs in their mail, even though they have no connection to the Spanish-speaking community.

2. How did this mystery begin?

The mystery of the Spanish catalogs first gained attention in the early 2000s when people started reporting receiving unsolicited Spanish catalogs in the United States and Canada.

3. Has anyone found an explanation for this mystery?

There are a few theories about the origin of these catalogs, such as marketing tactics by companies trying to reach a wider audience or a glitch in mail sorting systems. However, there is still no definitive answer.

4. What do people do with the catalogs?

Some people choose to ignore the catalogs, while others find them amusing and even collect them. Some have also used the catalogs to learn Spanish.

5. Is there any way to stop receiving these catalogs?

Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way to stop receiving the Spanish catalogs. Some people have had success contacting the companies directly and asking to be removed from their mailing lists. Others have reported that the catalogs eventually stop coming on their own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • tabnat80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Jules711