• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Spanish Catalogs for Upcoming Party?

In summary, the Spanish Catalogs to Part With includes a variety of translated products specifically for Spanish-speaking customers, typically around 60-70 pages, available for online purchase, with potential deals and discounts, and a physical copy can be requested through a Pampered Chef consultant.
lockhartkitchen
Does anyone have the current Sp/Summer Spanish catalogs that they want to part with? I'm having a show in 2 weeks and the host expects many Spanish guests.

Sorry ... I'm hanging on to mine for the Latina pastor's wife in my church.

Why not talk to your cluster? I'm sure there are many consultants who don't know what to do with theirs!

I have some!! How many do you need? I can part with 10-15 or so. I can get them to you in less than a week if I do Priority or Express mail.

Thanks
I
emailed
Stephanie
No
One
else
in
my
cluster
does
spanish

Stephanie
is
in
Germany
Does
anyone
else
have
10Spanish
catalogs
they
want
topart
with?

I have some. How many do you need?

I've
got
them
all
now
Thanks!!!

1. What is included in the Spanish Catalogs to Part With?

The Spanish Catalogs to Part With includes a variety of products from our catalog that are specifically translated for our Spanish-speaking customers. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking essentials.

2. How many pages are in the Spanish Catalogs to Part With?

The Spanish Catalogs to Part With is typically around 60-70 pages, depending on the season and current products available. However, the exact number of pages may vary.

3. Can I order products from the Spanish Catalogs to Part With online?

Yes, all products in the Spanish Catalogs to Part With are available for purchase online through our website. Simply select the Spanish version of the product you want and add it to your cart.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Spanish Catalogs to Part With?

Yes, we often offer exclusive deals and discounts on select products in the Spanish Catalogs to Part With. Keep an eye out for these special offers when browsing the catalog.

5. Can I request a physical copy of the Spanish Catalogs to Part With?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the Spanish Catalogs to Part With through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with a hard copy for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Annettespamperedchef
  • Jules711
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • mmilus