• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Home: Spanish Catalogs from 2013 Fall/Winter?

In summary, Spanish Catalogs by Mistake are catalogs that were printed in Spanish by mistake. They still contain the same product names and descriptions as the English version, and the prices and pictures are also the same. If you don't speak Spanish, you can still use the catalog or refer to the online English version. There will be no differences in products or prices listed. Unfortunately, an English version cannot be requested, but customer service can assist with any questions. To return a product ordered from a Spanish Catalog, follow the standard return process and reach out to customer service for guidance.
jbondr
Gold Member
Ordered 2013 Fall/Winter Spanish catalogs by mistake :( If interested in 80 or any number please let me know. PM or email me directly [email protected]

Still have some catalogs available.

Spanish catalogs still looking for a home. see original post for details

1. What are Spanish Catalogs by Mistake?

Spanish Catalogs by Mistake are catalogs that were accidentally printed in Spanish instead of English. This can happen due to a printing error or miscommunication during the production process.

2. Can I still use a Spanish Catalog if I don't speak Spanish?

Yes, you can still use a Spanish Catalog even if you don't speak Spanish. The product names and descriptions are still in English, and the pictures and prices are the same as the English version. You can also use the online English version for reference.

3. Will there be any differences in the products or prices listed in the Spanish Catalogs?

No, there will be no differences in the products or prices listed in the Spanish Catalogs compared to the English version. The only difference is that the product names and descriptions are in Spanish.

4. Can I request for an English version of the Catalog instead?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an English version of the Catalog upon request. However, you can always refer to the online English version or contact our customer service for assistance.

5. How can I return a product that I accidentally ordered from a Spanish Catalog?

You can return a product that you accidentally ordered from a Spanish Catalog by following our standard return process. Please contact our customer service for further assistance and they will guide you through the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcladyofms
  • Jennie4PC