• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Buy $40 Worth of Spanish Catalogs by Mistake?

In summary, "Spanish Catalogs by Mistake" are catalogs from Pampered Chef that were mistakenly printed in Spanish. They can still be ordered from and returned, but all product descriptions and instructions will be in Spanish. There is also the option to contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with translation and compensation is available for those who received a Spanish Catalog by mistake.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
One of my fellow consultants ordered $40 of spanish catalogs by mistake. Is there anyone here willing to purchase them from her? I just don't understand why HO won't take them back and exchange them. :confused:

Wow, they won't??

:mad: nope

1. What are "Spanish Catalogs by Mistake"?

"Spanish Catalogs by Mistake" are catalogs from Pampered Chef that were mistakenly printed in Spanish instead of English. This means that all product descriptions and instructions will be in Spanish instead of English.

2. How do I know if I received a Spanish Catalog by mistake?

If you received a Spanish Catalog, the front cover will have a yellow sticker that says "Spanish Catalog by Mistake" in bold letters. Additionally, all product descriptions and instructions will be in Spanish.

3. Can I still order from a Spanish Catalog by mistake?

Yes, you can still order from a Spanish Catalog by mistake. However, please be aware that all product descriptions and instructions will be in Spanish. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with translation.

4. Can I return a Spanish Catalog by mistake?

Yes, you can return a Spanish Catalog by mistake. Please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with the return process.

5. Will there be any compensation for receiving a Spanish Catalog by mistake?

Yes, there will be compensation for receiving a Spanish Catalog by mistake. Please contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Darcy Sharpe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
keril
  • pamperedchefjunkie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • mbrents