• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are New Members Joining Our Community? Questions & Answers

In summary, CS is set up so only members can post. However, the free limited account is being drawn from the pool of past registrations, which includes "sleeper" spammers that now realize they might be able to post now. Over the next couple weeks, we may experience some spam. I urge everyone to report it and we'll delete and ban as fast as we can. Because no spammers can sign up from this point on, we will very quickly eliminate any sleepers left in our member pool.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm seeing spam posts lately. Is CS set up so only members can post? Is anyone able to join? Can you have an approval process for membership? Maybe by requiring a consultant number or PWS or FB business page, so you can check they are in fact consultants?

babywings76 said:
I'm seeing spam posts lately. Is CS set up so only members can post? Is anyone able to join? Can you have an approval process for membership? Maybe by requiring a consultant number or PWS or FB business page, so you can check they are in fact consultants?
Here is what is happening. Starting last week we have a limited free account. To register you do need to log into consultants corner and complete a phrase. This insures we remain consultant only. However, the free limited account is being drawn from the pool of past registrations. This includes "sleeper" spammers that now realized they might be able to post now. So over the next couple weeks we may experience some spam. I urge everyone to report it and we'll delete and ban as fast as we can. Because no spammers can sign up from this point on, we will very quickly eliminate any sleepers left in our member pool.

Ok, thanks! :)

Also I want to add, that all websites big and small are constantly under attack from spammers and Greg goes above and beyond to keep our site safe from them.

Yeah, I think it's great with how little spam happens. I was just wondering if something changed because I don't really remember the last time I saw anyone spam, but then in the past couple days I did see a couple. I knew there were some membership offers/sales going on, so I thought maybe it was new people jumping in somehow and taking advantage, so I thought I'd post and see. :)

1. How do I become a member of the Pampered Chef community?

To become a member of the Pampered Chef community, you can sign up on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to join their team. Membership is free and open to anyone interested in our products and opportunities.

2. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community?

As a member of the Pampered Chef community, you will have access to exclusive product discounts, new product previews, and cooking tips and recipes from our team of experts. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives by hosting cooking parties and selling our products.

3. Can I join the Pampered Chef community if I don't have any sales experience?

Absolutely! We welcome members from all backgrounds and levels of experience. Our team of consultants will provide training and support to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business.

4. How often are new members added to the Pampered Chef community?

New members are added to the Pampered Chef community on a daily basis. We are always looking for passionate individuals who are interested in our products and opportunities to join our team.

5. Are there any requirements to maintain membership in the Pampered Chef community?

There are no specific requirements to maintain membership in the Pampered Chef community. However, we encourage our members to actively participate in events and promotions, and to continue to share their love for our products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Christine Fender