• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room at the Sheraton for July 8-11?

In summary, "Space for One More-Sheraton" is a collection of kitchen tools and cookware designed in collaboration with Sheraton hotels by Pampered Chef. These products are chosen and tested by Sheraton chefs to enhance cooking experiences. They are uniquely designed and exclusive to Pampered Chef, and can be purchased online or through a party. They are suitable for both professional chefs and home cooks, and are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have one space open at the Sheraton from July 8-11. Email me if you or someone you know needs a space and doesn't mind sharing with 3 other girls from Northern Ca.
Thanks

[email protected]

Bumpity BUMP BUMP..................We're really fun people.

Hi there! I'm interested in taking that last space at the Sheraton. My friends and I are planning a trip to Northern California and this would be the perfect opportunity to save some money on accommodations. Could you provide more information about the room and the other girls who will be sharing? Thank you!

1. What is "Space for One More-Sheraton"?

"Space for One More-Sheraton" is a collection of kitchen tools and cookware designed by Pampered Chef in collaboration with the Sheraton hotel brand. These products are specifically chosen and tested by Sheraton chefs to elevate your cooking experience.

2. What makes "Space for One More-Sheraton" products different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Space for One More-Sheraton" products are uniquely designed and tested by Sheraton chefs to meet the high standards of the hotel brand. They are also exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be found in any other retail stores.

3. Are "Space for One More-Sheraton" products only for professional chefs?

No, these products are designed for both professional chefs and home cooks. They are user-friendly, durable, and perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "Space for One More-Sheraton" products online or do I have to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can purchase "Space for One More-Sheraton" products online through a Pampered Chef consultant's website or at a Pampered Chef party. However, we highly recommend attending a party to see and try out the products in person.

5. Are "Space for One More-Sheraton" products covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including "Space for One More-Sheraton" products, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • natural
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookin2
  • General Chat
Replies