• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relax and Unwind with SPA Themed Shows

In summary, to book a "Relax and Unwind with SPA Themed Show," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant near you. The featured products may vary, but you can expect a mix of high-quality kitchen tools and pampering products such as the SPA Collection and essential oils. Hosting a show allows you to earn free products through the host rewards program. You can invite friends to a virtual show, and you can work with your consultant to customize the show to your preferences, including specific treatments, activities, or products.
Liz Bradshaw
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and was wondering if any of you have heard of a SPA themed show before. I heard about one where the TPC tools were used to make spa themed recipes where they were made and then used to relax as a SPA themed show.

Anyone heard of one of these?

If so, does anyone have the recipes or any literature (home made is great too!).

Do tell, I am a SPA fanatic and would love to start doing these types of shows to get some Summer Relaxing Fun going.

Any help is appreciated!

PC Love,

Chef LizEB

I have heard of them, never done or attended one.But if you go into the "Files" section here, and type "spa" as the keyword, there are several files and "spa recipes" that come up that might help!

Thank you, will do!

1. How do I book a "Relax and Unwind with SPA Themed Show"?

To book a "Relax and Unwind with SPA Themed Show", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you in booking a show and customizing it to your preferences.

2. What products will be featured in the SPA-themed show?

The products featured in the SPA-themed show will vary depending on your consultant and their inventory. However, you can expect to see a variety of our high-quality kitchen tools, as well as some pampering products such as our SPA Collection and essential oils.

3. Can I earn free products by hosting a "Relax and Unwind with SPA Themed Show"?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting a SPA-themed show. Our generous host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant will be able to provide more details on the specific rewards you can earn.

4. Can I invite friends to my SPA-themed show even if they don't live near me?

Absolutely! Our virtual show option allows you to invite friends and family from anywhere to join your SPA-themed show. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your friends so they can participate in the fun and shop from the comfort of their own homes.

5. Can I request specific treatments or activities for my SPA-themed show?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize your SPA-themed show to your preferences. This can include specific treatments, activities, or products that you would like to see featured. Your consultant will do their best to accommodate your requests and make your show a relaxing and enjoyable experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• afwife98439
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • cookingwithhart
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • AshleyAllison