• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Craft Projects: What Have You Tried?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of DIY craft projects, including home decor, holiday decorations, and handmade gifts. These projects are suitable for all skill levels and can be personalized to fit individual preferences. Most projects can be completed with basic crafting supplies, but some may require specific tools or equipment. The necessary materials are not included in the purchase, but can be easily found. The time it takes to complete a project varies and can range from a few hours to a few days. These projects can also be personalized for special occasions.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Have you ever done one? What "recipes" do you do??

At a cluster meeting a few months ago, someone talked about a spa party ... I would love to know more about this!

in the FILES put in Spa and there are many ideas and recipes for ya

I did a spa show this summer and it was FANTASTIC! The ladies loved it and I booked 4 shows from it. We did a honey-almond hand scrub and avacodo facial masks with cucumber slices over the eyes. I had some water in the QSP with orange slices that I did on the Mandoline. I also did a cake in the DCB in the microwave. It's amazing how many products you can show with this. It was fun and a huge hit because it was so different from your normal party.

I have created a spa show invite template that I would like to share. How do I upload it to the files?

Terena

My daughters are Licensed massage therapists & estheticians. This might be a great idea for all of our businesses.....

Here is teh template. I hope it uploads.

Terena

Attachments

• Spa Party Invitation Template.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 447

1. What types of DIY craft projects do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of DIY craft projects including home decor, holiday decorations, handmade gifts, and more. Our projects are designed for all skill levels and can be customized to fit your personal style and preferences.

2. Do I need to have any special tools or equipment to complete these projects?

Most of our DIY craft projects can be completed with basic crafting supplies such as scissors, glue, and paint. However, certain projects may require specific tools or equipment which will be clearly listed in the project instructions.

3. Are the materials for these projects included in the purchase?

Our DIY craft projects come with detailed instructions and a list of necessary materials. The materials needed for each project are not included in the purchase, but can easily be found at your local craft store or online.

4. How long does it take to complete a DIY craft project?

The time it takes to complete a DIY craft project varies depending on the complexity of the project and your crafting skills. Some projects can be completed in a few hours, while others may take a few days. We recommend setting aside a designated amount of time for each project to ensure it is completed to your satisfaction.

5. Can I personalize these DIY craft projects for special occasions?

Yes, our DIY craft projects can be easily personalized for special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, and holidays. We encourage our customers to get creative and add their own personal touch to make each project unique and special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • pampered2007