• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making an At-Home Spa Kitchen Show a Success

In summary, Autumn Cercone has put together a great show that is sure to be a success. She has passed around her theme show binder and has already booked a show. She is excited to present a kitchen show for her host who is hiring a massage therapist for her guests. She has a few ideas but is looking for suggestions on food that goes with a relaxing theme. Any ideas would be appreciated.
chefautumn
Hi!
I don't post a lot, but I sure do get some GREAT information from everybody. I just had my 2nd live kitchen show and it was such a success!! :D ($1020 and still climbing!!) I passed around my theme show binder, and someone booked a show for Oct. 1. They were most interested in the spa theme. I'm really excited to present a kitchen show for her. She will be hiring a massage therapist for her guests, and she has a hot tub. I have a few ideas but I'd like to find out if anyone has done a show like this before. I'm not sure if I should prepare food before the guests arrive or do a demonstration. :confused: What type of food should we serve? I have a meeting with the host to go over her host packet and confirm some ideas for her show. I cant tell you how thrilled she was. Immediatly after we set a date she was on her cell phone inviting people. :cool: I know she wants to have a very succesful show, I'm just worried that the focus will be directed to relaxing that nobody will be interested in buying anything.
Any suggestions in making this show a big success would be greatly appreciated! :)
By the way, I have to say Thank You to all of the wonderful ideas and help that everybody provides. Have a great day!

Autumn Cercone
Independant Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Wow, what a great show! Good job! I would be she'll have a great show if she's this excited about it and already telling everyone. I've never done the "spa theme" so I'm not sure what all you'd do. I really wouldn't worry about people only being interested in relaxing and not buying anything. If she gets a bunch of people there and they have a good time, I'm SURE they'll buy stuff. You could serve food that goes along with a "relaxing" theme. Something like "cool as a cucumber" and you can do things with cucumers. There's something with cucumber boats but I forget what it is. If you're sticking to maybe a "lighter" theme, the Berries and Cream Wonton Cups are really good. What all does a spa theme entail? I know I've seen posts about actually using foods to pamper yourself, like cucumbers on the eyes. It can just be a sip and dip show too because that's easy and fun. Or Easy Entertaining Ideas.

Sorry I didn't have any great suggestions, but congrats on such a great show! I bet hers will be good because she's seen a successful show in action so she knows what to strive for!

Thank you Becky for the tips on using the cucumber, thats an excellent idea! I just had a thought about showing the guests how to cut the cucumber into perfect sizes using the ultimate slice and grate :)
I havent been a consultant very long so I dont know very much about the theme shows, but I have some recipes for facial masks(flyers I got from this site) using food ingredients. Plus the host thought it would be a good idea to have the husbands drop off their wives so they could enjoy a glass or two of champane. I'm just trying to come up with ideas as I go.
Thanks again for the response :)

Autumn Cercone
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Mention that the Baker's Roller makes a great back massager!
and the candles - aroma therapy!!
hmmm... maybe the food chopper for a stress reliever-take out your frustrations.
the Easy Opener - after the manicure
relax with a cup of hot tea!
The timer for waking you up when the masque is done...
I"m still thinking...
Great idea!!! Happy for you! The host is actually HIRING a massage therapist! Whew!!! can I come!
Hehehe.
Nicole Aslaner
South Carolina

You may have heard of this fun garnishing technique using a cucumber...hollow out the inside with The Corer, then stick a long carrot in the hole. Crinkle cut the slices of cucumber, then they have a pretty orange center. This can be served with dip so it's something easy.

Thanks again for all the greal help! This site is awesome :D

Becky,
Do you have the recipe for the berries and cream wonton cups. Those sound delicious.

Autumn Cercone
Independent Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Theme Show BinderWell Chefautumn, how cool is that? What a great idea a spa show!! I want to offer theme shows, just not sure how people are putting the flyer advertisements together. I know this awesome site has SEVERAL posted on PCfiles are you all just printing them out and putting them in binders?

Love the replies people are giving you! Can't wait to read more.

I don't have the Berries N Cream Wonton Cups recipe typed out. Maybe someone else does. I looked at joycesfinecooking.com and didn't see it there either. I don't have a chance to type it all out right now, but I can try to later! Sorry!

Becky,
Thanks for trying to find the recipe, no problem if you cant find it.

If there is anyone else who might know where I can find it that would be greatly appreciated.

kimcooks4u,
I actually made up my own flyers for theme shows that I was interested in doing, I put them in sheet protectors and then in a small folder. I pass the folder around at the beginning of my show. Like I said, I have only done 2 kitchen shows, but everyone seems to like the theme idea. It gives them a chance to host a different kind of show, something a little different and fun :)

Thanks again for the responses!!

Autumn Cercone
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

Here is the recipe. There are also a couple other threads from the past that even have some great attachments with ideas for spa shows. If you type in spa show in the search tool I bet it would pull up those threads. I know there are some awesome ideas in them so I highly recommend doing that.

Berries & Cream Wonton Cups
(It’s Good for You Cookbook)
24 square wonton wrappers
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 container (8 ounces) low-fat strawberry yogurt
1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping, divided
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
2 teaspoons powdered sugar

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350° F. Using Pastry Brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter. Sprinkle wontons evenly with sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Press each wonton, sugared side up, into cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove wontons from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.

Place yogurt in Small Batter Bowl; fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping.

Using Small Scoop, scoop yogurt mixture into each wonton. Top each wonton with one raspberry and two blueberries. Garnish with whipped topping; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.

All right I looked and under PC Files #239-242 all are documents that have spa show ideas in them. Maybe that will help.

What ingredients do I need for an at-home spa kitchen show?

In order to make your at-home spa kitchen show a success, you will need a few key ingredients. These include essential oils, herbs, natural skin care products, and fresh fruits or vegetables. It's also important to have a variety of kitchen tools and utensils, such as a food processor, blender, and mixing bowls.

How can I create a relaxing atmosphere for my at-home spa kitchen show?

Creating a relaxing atmosphere is crucial for a successful at-home spa kitchen show. To do this, you can light some scented candles, play soothing music, and dim the lights. You can also set up a comfortable seating area for your guests to relax and enjoy the show.

What types of recipes should I include in my at-home spa kitchen show?

It's important to have a good mix of recipes for your at-home spa kitchen show. You can include recipes for natural face masks, body scrubs, and hair treatments using ingredients like avocado, honey, and coconut oil. You can also demonstrate how to make healthy and refreshing drinks using fresh fruits and herbs.

How can I make my at-home spa kitchen show interactive?

One way to make your at-home spa kitchen show interactive is by involving your guests in the preparation process. You can have them help chop and mix ingredients, or even create their own customized face masks. You can also encourage them to ask questions and share their own tips and experiences.

How can I promote my at-home spa kitchen show?

To make your at-home spa kitchen show a success, it's important to promote it effectively. You can use social media to spread the word and create a Facebook event page. You can also send out invitations to your friends, family, and acquaintances. Additionally, you can partner with local businesses or offer special discounts to attract more attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookingMomma
  • Humble Beginnings