• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Successful Spa Party: Insights from Pampered Chef Ambassadors

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of hosting a Spa Party as a unique twist to traditional Pampered Chef parties. While there may be some concern about guests not buying products to cook with, the key is to make the experience enjoyable and to offer special deals or discounts. It is suggested to try it out with past hosts to gain feedback and potentially gain new clients.
Yvonne
I have come across some attachments posted by Janel about a Spa Party. This has really captured my imagination. Pampered Chef as a party-plan company has a lot of competition from Virgin Vie and Body Shop make-up over here in the UK - and I just wonder if a Spa Party could bridge the gap. I am worried that ladies would come and enjoy a fun evening, but not necessarily buy the products to cook with! How much success have any of you had with this type of show? I would love to give it a try but would like some feeback first from you guys. Maybe I will try it at home to get all my past hosts to come - what do you think?
Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,
I haven't had a pampered spa show yet. I thought it would be a fun thing to do with ladies who are already familiar with pampered chef. While they are pampering themelves they can order products maybe. I would also have a couple of desserts made so they can eat while they pamper. Invite any pregnant women too because I bet they would love a night of pampering. I too would be concerned about how good sales would be since its not a kitchen show. I would definately make sure everyone knows it is a PC party and be ready to order. I've attached another set of spa notes to maybe give you more ideas. I think the best way to know if it will work is try it. What have you got to lose?

Attachments

• The Pampered Spa Notes.doc
    21 KB · Views: 734
Hi Yvonne,I think a Spa Party sounds like a great idea! It definitely adds a unique and luxurious twist to the traditional Pampered Chef parties. I can understand your concern about guests not necessarily buying the products to cook with, but I think the key is to make the experience as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. If the guests are having a great time and feeling pampered, they may be more likely to make a purchase or at least consider buying in the future.I haven't personally tried a Spa Party, but I have heard from others that it can be quite successful. It might also be helpful to offer some special deals or discounts for guests who do make a purchase at the party. And of course, word of mouth and recommendations from satisfied guests can also lead to future sales.I think trying it out at home with your past hosts is a great idea. Not only will it give you a chance to practice and perfect the party, but it will also be a fun way to reconnect with your past clients and potentially gain some new ones. Overall, I say go for it and see how it goes! Good luck!

What is a "Spa Party"?

A "Spa Party" is a themed event where guests can relax and pamper themselves while learning about and trying out various Pampered Chef products.

What types of products are typically featured at a "Spa Party"?

At a "Spa Party", you can expect to see a variety of products that promote relaxation and self-care, such as essential oils, diffusers, bath and body products, and kitchen tools that can be used to create healthy and nourishing meals.

Do guests have to purchase products at a "Spa Party"?

No, guests are not required to purchase anything at a "Spa Party". The main purpose of the event is to provide a fun and relaxing experience, while also showcasing our products and allowing guests to sample and learn about them.

Can a "Spa Party" be customized for a specific occasion or group?

Yes, our consultants can work with you to customize a "Spa Party" to fit a specific occasion or group. We can incorporate themes, activities, and products that cater to your needs and preferences.

Are "Spa Parties" only for women?

No, "Spa Parties" are for everyone! We have products that cater to all genders and ages, and our events are open to anyone who wants to relax, learn, and have a good time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
DebPC