1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Spa Party

Tags:
  1. Yvonne

Yvonne Member

I have come across some attachments posted by Janel about a Spa Party. This has really captured my imagination. Pampered Chef as a party-plan company has a lot of competition from Virgin Vie and Body Shop make-up over here in the UK - and I just wonder if a Spa Party could bridge the gap. I am worried that ladies would come and enjoy a fun evening, but not necessarily buy the products to cook with! How much success have any of you had with this type of show? I would love to give it a try but would like some feeback first from you guys. Maybe I will try it at home to get all my past hosts to come - what do you think?
    Yvonne

Jul 14, 2005
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Hi Yvonne,
    I haven't had a pampered spa show yet. I thought it would be a fun thing to do with ladies who are already familiar with pampered chef. While they are pampering themelves they can order products maybe. I would also have a couple of desserts made so they can eat while they pamper. Invite any pregnant women too because I bet they would love a night of pampering. I too would be concerned about how good sales would be since its not a kitchen show. I would definately make sure everyone knows it is a PC party and be ready to order. I've attached another set of spa notes to maybe give you more ideas. I think the best way to know if it will work is try it. What have you got to lose?

Attached Files:

Jul 14, 2005
Have something to add?