• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWho's Going to Promote to Director by Leadership?

extra $$$ would be great!The new recruiting promo announced today is for people who want to become directors or consultants. There are different ways to earn money, and the first step is to sign up and qualify. There are also bonuses for promoting to director and first-time FDs and Ds. There is also a promotion for directors who promote their first-line directors. My goal is to become a director by December 31st, and this money will help me get there.
Hopefully I will promote to Future!!:p

I want to be a FD by then... it may be that God has Director in line by then.. .I am excited to see!

Okay Ann... since I'm a little slow on these things... is this only for Consultant promoting to FD and D, or do directors get the $$$ as well if they recruit? I can't tell from the e-mail. I'm sure the details will be on the flyer.. I'm just impatient!!!!!:love:

Either way... that means I could be an AD at Leadership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (could be with a HUGE grain of salt!)

From what was posted in the other thread, there's several ways to earn cash:
- $100 for each recruit who signs in the period and qualifies by November 30 (available to everyone)
- $100 bonus for promoting to FD by Jan 1 (first-time FD's)
- $250 bonus for promoting to Director by Jan 1 (first-time D's)
- $250 bonus for Directors who promote first-line Directors by Jan 1

My goal is FD by January 1!!!

Thanks Ann! WOW!!!!!! That $$$ will really come in handy at Leadership!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS!!!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
My goal is FD by January 1!!!

Come on Leah! You can be a D by Jan 1!!!! GO FOR IT!!!!

finley1991 said:
Thanks Ann! WOW!!!!!! That $$$ will really come in handy at Leadership!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS ROCKS!!!!!
I bet Mia could kick some butt, promote to D, and then you'd get the first-line promo bonus! Woo-hoo!!

I already called her and she is stoked! I'm meeting with a new consultant tonight and plan to get her on the recruiting train ASAP and just need to get Mary inspired. She's working with a few leads so maybe... just maybe!!!!! :D

Oooh-- I need to call my gals, too. The one who called out of the blue who wants to reactivate could sure use the extra cash - and the FD overrides. (Heck, I could use the FD overrides, but my show schedule is inconsistent enough that I rarely get it.)

chefann said:
Oooh-- I need to call my gals, too. The one who called out of the blue who wants to reactivate could sure use the extra cash - and the FD overrides. (Heck, I could use the FD overrides, but my show schedule is inconsistent enough that I rarely get it.)

Okay... so now's your chance to bump it up to get the $1250 each month. You can do it!!!!

I am ready! I want to be FD and Director by Jan 1st!!

Me! Me! Me! My goal is to promote to Director by December 31st! I have one recruit right now that still hasn't submitted a show since she signed in late June, and I have been corresponding via e-mail all day with last week's host who is interested in the opportunity. She is just waiting to speak with her husband when he gets home this afternoon! Keep your fingers crossed for me! That will make me FD!! I will also follow up with my neighbor/friend who I interviewed a couple of weeks ago, and asked to give her a few weeks to think about it. OMG! I am so exicted! I can really use the cash right now!

WOW!! I am super excited about this!! Now if I could just get some recruits....Id be all set :p
OK but seriously, I would so love to be either an FD or a D be Jan 1 (nice birthday gift to me :D ) Guess I better start pushing the recruiting thing now!

I have an interview tomorrow for my next business partner, so I'm in.....I WILL be a DIRECTOR by Jan. How can anyone pass this up? And when I promote I will be promoting my Director up too.

Would love to be FD by then!!

I've got 2 active recruits right now, 2 inactive. One of the inactives may reactivate, but I'm not sure. I've got about 4 really strong leads that I'm going to be calling. This is exciting! When I promote, that will also promote my director to AD. :)

Well, very doubtful I will be able to take advantage of the Sept 25-Oct 15 one since I'm due on Oct. 13 & am not having anymore shows before then & honestly have ZERO leads.

But I'm coming back with a bang in November (already have 5 shows dated & several others to date), so hopefully I will be able to take advantage of the Oct 1-Jan 1 one & promote to FD! Director would be pushing it (I know, I know, it could happen), but I'd be happy with FD!

Man, I'd sure like to promote by then! Extra ca$h always appeals to me;) Not sure if I can swing going to leadership....though if I win it....!

Extra cash is always a bonus! :) Now, going to leadership isn't going to happen, but I'm always up for extra $$$$$! :)

When is leadership, where is it, how much is it?

Jan 10 -12, Cinncinati, ??.... Sorry I don't remember the registration amount.

It's $200 or $225 - something like that.

Directorship here I come! I have my 8, but only 3 qualified right now, but by November 1st, I'm there!

Wow Amy - you go girl!

I am definitely promoting to Director by January 1st! I'm so close I can taste it, and finally after having moved last year, my show schedule is close to where I want it to be. I'm calling all my leads this week and sending them some sort of flyer...does anyone have a good flyer?!

I am promoting in time for Leadership- to director- but dissappointed! There is no bonus for promoting to director in the Canadian flyer. I will still promote though. Its time. But $250 would have been nice...

My goal has been director by January for some time now...so this was just what I needed to kick my tail in gear!
But my hottest recruit lead I haven't heard from, She wanted me to call her last Tuesday...I got an answering machine...she never called back...I called her again Saturday...nothing still....She really wanted it!! I don't know what happened....and that would be my #3...
I have several others who wanted to sign and now don't return my emails or phone calls....frustrating...Just tell me "no" and I'll never think about you again...

I wonder what the incentive is for SED...My Director is a SED, and she called me the day after it was announced, all excited, and asking if I was excited, at first I didn't know what she was talking about ... But I wonder if her 1st line FDs promote to Director if she gets a higher reward...?

She's awesome though, and very fortunate to have her encouraging me and supporting me!! So if we both win...I will be thrilled!!!!!!!!

ughubug said:
When is leadership, where is it, how much is it?
Jan 10 -12, Cinncinati
$200 early bird registration - $250 if you sign up after the end of November. (Well, the deadline could be sometime in December - I can't find that right now...).

I will be walking so I hope to hear some cheers since I want have anybody from my cluster there. Thank you
pam

BethCooks4U said:
Jan 10 -12, Cinncinati
$200 early bird registration - $250 if you sign up after the end of November. (Well, the deadline could be sometime in December - I can't find that right now...).

Okay - I know this one - because I heard it in my ear about a thousand times while I was on hold w/ HO this morning.....
Early Bird Registration for $200 deadline is Dec 15, after that it is $275. If you promote to FD by Jan 1st, you can register for only $100.

ME Me meI promoted October 1st & will walk at Leadership. Me in all my pregnant-ness!

Congrats Malisa see you at the walk

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish1953
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ