• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in store for the new fall products at Pampered Chef?

In summary, the CN says that Fall product samples won't be available for purchase until 8/1, but regular consultant's stuff is shipping on the 23rd.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
I am wondering if tomorrow we will be able to order our fall product samples because all fall business materials are available for regular purchase tomorrow. The "pre-order" ended today. hmmm.. I really hope so. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I got my preorder stuff yesterday!! Fall season here I come!
:cool:

The CN says that Fall product samples won't be available for purchase until 8/1 :(

I haven't gotten mine and I don't usually pull up the downloadable one. Thanks for the info vmgcooks. Wish it was tomorrow...

Really Linda? You are a senior so maybe you get yours sooner. I think us regular consultant's stuff is shipping on the 23rd. Which is weird as it is a Saturday. Or is it by the 23rd? I can not wait though. Someone in my upline, who attended NC, sent me a nice little gift! A mini! It all looks so cool!

I checked and mine shipped friday and due here tomorrow. We don't get Monday deliveries or it would be here today.

pampered1224 said:
Really Linda? You are a senior so maybe you get yours sooner. I think us regular consultant's stuff is shipping on the 23rd. Which is weird as it is a Saturday. Or is it by the 23rd? I can not wait though. Someone in my upline, who attended NC, sent me a nice little gift! A mini! It all looks so cool!
Mine arrives tomorrow. I think she must have been in e first batch and just lives one day delivery from HO.And to be clear, we're talking about the pre-ordered paperwork. The new products earned are supposed to be shipped to arrive by July 23 for Senior Directors and below.

we are talking about the pre-order paperwork - the catalogs, mini's and recipe cards. I was totally surprised that it came so early. I think they usually send the Sell-a-thon products with the changeover kit and that includes the sample categories and the date to start ordering those. I think they said the change overs would be sent by the 23rd?:love:

My pre-ordered paperwork is coming tomorrow! Too fun! I am going to do one party in August. I had one in July and my focus is September 1 for a new blast off! So I am so excited about being able to get the word out soon!

1. What is "So What Will Tomorrow Bring?"

"So What Will Tomorrow Bring?" is a fun and interactive cooking show that showcases Pampered Chef products and teaches viewers how to create delicious meals and treats using our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. Who hosts "So What Will Tomorrow Bring?"

The show is hosted by our talented Pampered Chef consultants who are experts in using our products and sharing their cooking knowledge with others.

3. How can I watch "So What Will Tomorrow Bring?"

You can watch the show live on our Facebook page or on our website, or catch up on previous episodes on our YouTube channel. You can also join a virtual cooking party with a consultant to watch the show and shop for products.

4. Is there a cost to watch "So What Will Tomorrow Bring?"

No, the show is completely free to watch. However, if you decide to purchase any of the featured products, you can do so through our website or through a consultant.

5. Can I participate in "So What Will Tomorrow Bring?"

Absolutely! We encourage viewers to cook along with us during the show or share their creations on social media using the hashtag #SoWhatWillTomorrowBring. You can also join a virtual cooking party with a consultant to participate in the show and connect with other food lovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • DebPC
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Christine Hughes