• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of Southwest Seasoning Salsa

In summary, the Southwest Seasoning Salsa is a delicious blend of tomatoes, onions, peppers, herbs, and spices, including cumin, chili powder, and garlic, with a touch of lime juice for added tanginess. It has a mild to medium level of spiciness and can be adjusted to personal preference. This gluten-free salsa can be used not only as a dip but also as a marinade or topping for various dishes. It has a shelf life of about 2 weeks when refrigerated.
floccies
I had a customer order 2 of these and say to their husband "that's what you use for that salsa you make".

Does anyone have a recipe for the southwest salsa or anything else that they use southwest seasoning for?

Another customer ordered 5 of these. It's a seasoning I really don't know what to do with -- but apparantly it's loved by customers.

You can use it in place of taco seasoning for ground beef or chicken. I also use it to season chicken breasts for cooking. You can add it to a number of recipes that you want a southwest flavor in. I also use it in the pass around salsa and the DCB fajitas. It is really good... you should get some and experiment with it. I think there is also a dip recipe on the bottle that is good.

Hi there! I don't have a specific recipe for southwest salsa, but I do have a few ideas for how to use southwest seasoning in different dishes. One option could be to use it as a rub for grilled chicken or shrimp. Just mix the seasoning with some olive oil and coat the protein before grilling. It adds a nice depth of flavor and a bit of heat. Another idea could be to mix it into ground beef for tacos or burritos. It would give the meat a nice southwestern flair and you could even add some diced peppers and onions for extra flavor. I've also used southwest seasoning in my chili before. It adds a nice kick and pairs well with the other spices typically used in chili. Hope these suggestions help and happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are in the Southwest Seasoning Salsa?

The Southwest Seasoning Salsa is made with a blend of tomatoes, onions, peppers, and a variety of herbs and spices, including cumin, chili powder, and garlic. It also contains a touch of lime juice for a tangy kick.

2. Is the Southwest Seasoning Salsa spicy?

The level of spiciness in the Southwest Seasoning Salsa can vary depending on personal preference. It has a mild to medium heat, but you can adjust the spiciness by adding more or less of the seasoning mix.

3. Can I use the Southwest Seasoning Salsa for cooking?

Absolutely! The Southwest Seasoning Salsa is not only great as a dip, but it can also be used as a flavorful marinade for meats or as a topping for tacos, burritos, or salads.

4. Is the Southwest Seasoning Salsa gluten-free?

Yes, the Southwest Seasoning Salsa is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.

5. How long does the Southwest Seasoning Salsa last?

The Southwest Seasoning Salsa has a shelf life of about 2 weeks when stored in the refrigerator. Make sure to check the expiration date on the package for the most accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom