• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Southwest Seasoning Mix is Needed for Dip and What Can You Dip in It?

In summary, the Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip is a blend of herbs and spices including chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder. Its level of spiciness can be adjusted and it can be used as a dip or seasoning. It does not contain common allergens and can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Found this recipe in the files. Anyone know how much SWS mix should be used for the dip and what do we dip?
Southwest Seasoning Mix:
Combine contents of package with 1/2 cup Mayo and 1/2 cup Sour Cream. Chill 1 hour, serve.

I believe it's 1/2 T to 1 T depending on how you like the flavor. You can do this with any of the rubs or seasoning mixes. You can dip anything - veggies, chips, etc

Hi there! I'm not sure which recipe you're referring to, but typically, for a dip, I would use about 1-2 tablespoons of Southwest Seasoning Mix for every 1/2 cup of mayo and sour cream. As for what to dip, you can use tortilla chips, veggies, crackers, or even spread it on sandwiches. Hope that helps!

What is the Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip made of?

The Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip is made with a blend of herbs and spices including chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder.

Is the Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip spicy?

The level of spiciness in the Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip can be adjusted based on personal preference. It has a mild to medium spice level, but can be made spicier by adding additional chili powder or cayenne pepper.

How do I use the Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip?

The Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip can be used as a dip for chips, crackers, or vegetables. It can also be used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, or in casseroles.

Does the Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip contain any allergens?

The Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip does not contain any common allergens such as nuts, dairy, or gluten. However, always check the ingredient list for any potential allergens.

Can I make the Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip ahead of time?

Yes, the Southwest Seasoning Mix Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just be sure to stir it well before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chef cathy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies