• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southern Living at Home: Combining Parties for a Successful Fall Open House

In summary, the conversation is about potentially collaborating with a Southern Living at Home representative to host a combined party and open house. The group agrees that it would be a good way to gain exposure and suggests tips for a successful event, such as inviting different friends and giving away door prizes. One person also mentions booking a booth.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello all! Has anyone ever paired with a Southern Living at Home rep? I have a client who just walked in and saw my PC catalog and said I didn't know you did this! So, I mentioned maybe we should do a combined party. (I'm new to this and don't have a lot of customers, so I thought this would be a good way to meet new people). She's planning a Fall Open House and we may do it together. Any thoughts?

Go for it...anything to get your name out there!!!

I agree. Go for it.

Yeah and she might do alot of the marketing to get your name out.

Yes I have, it was very successful. I have done an open house twice with other DS people. Here are my tips:

• Be sure that whoever you choose will also invite their friends & customers and not just plan to mooch off of you - try and choose people who have different friends than you (so you can mooch off of each other :) .
  • Choose someone who is close to you in location - so that their friends will want to come and book shows with you
  • Do it as Mystery Host and give away your benefits
  • Give away door prizes

attached is my invite, ticket list, and door prize slip from the last one that I did. We had a central location for the door prize slip and drew a winner every 20-30 mins. We each kept up with our own mystyer host tickets (we had our own system for this). Have fun and advertise a lot!

Attachments

• Join Us.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 344
  • Mystery Host Tickets.doc
    52 KB · Views: 612
  • Thanks for joining us today.doc
    33 KB · Views: 363
Wow Linda! Thanks for all the info! I just booked my first booth too! I'm excited!

JennLizFran said:
Wow Linda! Thanks for all the info! I just booked my first booth too! I'm excited!

You're welcome and good luck!

What is Southern Living at Home?

Southern Living at Home is a direct sales company that offers home decor, entertaining essentials, and kitchen products inspired by the popular Southern Living magazine.

How can I purchase products from Southern Living at Home?

You can purchase Southern Living at Home products through a consultant or by hosting a party with a consultant. You can also shop online through the company's website.

Do Southern Living at Home products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Southern Living at Home products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I become a consultant for Southern Living at Home?

Yes, Southern Living at Home offers a consultant program for individuals interested in selling their products and hosting parties. You can find more information about becoming a consultant on the company's website.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for Southern Living at Home products?

Yes, Southern Living at Home often offers discounts and promotions for their products. You can stay updated on these offers by following the company's social media pages or signing up for their newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • kimmers
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
medhatterchef
  • pcjenkunkel