• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southern California Vta County

In summary, Southern California Vta County includes cities such as Ventura, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Moorpark, and Fillmore. The weather in the county is typically warm and sunny year-round with mild winters and hot summers, though coastal areas may experience fog and cooler temperatures. Some popular attractions in the area include beaches, Channel Islands National Park, Ventura Harbor Village, Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, and the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. The county is known for its diverse cuisine options, including Mexican, seafood, and farm-to-table restaurants, as well as a thriving wine and craft beer scene. Additionally, there are several annual events and festivals, such as the Ventura County Fair, Oxnard
CAmomCookin4U
Is anybody from Southern California? Ventura coun ty area? I goofed and ordered all Spanish Catty's by mistake. I have a show on Tuesday and am out. My corrected order is being shipped Friday. Help anyone out there.

Try .biz/shelleybell

She's in Northridge.

Hi there! I'm not from Southern California, but I do live in the Ventura County area! I'm sorry to hear about your mix-up with the Spanish Catty's. I wish I could help you out, but unfortunately I don't have any on hand. Have you tried reaching out to any local stores or vendors to see if they have any in stock? It might be worth a shot. Best of luck with your show on Tuesday!

1. What cities are included in Southern California Vta County?

Southern California Vta County includes cities such as Ventura, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Moorpark, and Fillmore.

2. What is the weather like in Southern California Vta County?

The weather in Southern California Vta County is typically warm and sunny year-round with mild winters and hot summers. However, the coastal areas may experience some fog and cooler temperatures.

3. What are the top attractions in Southern California Vta County?

Some popular attractions in Southern California Vta County include the beaches, Channel Islands National Park, Ventura Harbor Village, Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, and the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area.

4. What types of cuisine are popular in Southern California Vta County?

Southern California Vta County is known for its diverse cuisine options, including Mexican, seafood, and farm-to-table restaurants. The county also has a thriving wine and craft beer scene.

5. Are there any annual events or festivals in Southern California Vta County?

Yes, there are several annual events and festivals in Southern California Vta County, including the Ventura County Fair, Oxnard Salsa Festival, California Strawberry Festival, and the Ventura County Wine Trail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mommyford
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg