• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Soups & Stews and Apple Desserts: What's Your Favorite?

In summary, there are many easy and delicious soup recipes including chicken noodle soup, tomato basil soup, and vegetable soup. These can also be made in a slow cooker for a flavorful and easy meal. Some popular apple dessert recipes include apple pie, apple crisp, and apple cake, as well as caramel apples and baked apples. To prevent mushy apple desserts, use firm and slightly tart apples or add lemon juice. Different types of apples can also be used for different flavors in your desserts.
pattikake
I'm doing a cooking class this weekend, featuring soups/stews and apple desserts. What are some of your favorites? I've only made a few of them from our cookbooks, so wanted to hear what you all enjoy. Oh, and I probably won't be cooking in the microwave, as the ladies that have signed up for this class are more inclined not to do so.

thanks!

Quick Apple crisp is good. You use cake mix and it bakes in the oven, I believe. And the Apple bundles are really good! PC had a hearty minnestrone recipe a few years back and that was very good!

Apple bundles: slice apples with the APCS, wrap them in crescent rolls, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake for 15 min at 350. Yumm!! Soups: chicken tortilla--easy, quick, shows a bunch of tools, yummy!

My favorite soups are the Corn Chowder and the Chicken Broccoli Alfredo from the Soups, Stews & Chili Recipe Card Collection. Both are good with the Garlic Butter Biscuit Bites baked in the nonstick Skillet.

Lazy Lasagna Soup from Soups, Stews and Chilis and Beer Bread with butter is awesome too! Not to mention our new Loaded Baked Potato Chowder.

Taffy Apple Tartlets!

1. What are some easy and delicious soup recipes?

Some easy and delicious soup recipes include chicken noodle soup, tomato basil soup, and vegetable soup. You can also try making chili or minestrone for a heartier option.

2. Can I make soups and stews in a slow cooker?

Yes, soups and stews can be made in a slow cooker. Just add all the ingredients and let it cook on low heat for several hours for a flavorful and easy meal.

3. What are some popular apple dessert recipes?

Some popular apple dessert recipes include apple pie, apple crisp, and apple cake. You can also try making caramel apples or baked apples for a simple and delicious treat.

4. How do I make sure my apple desserts don't get too mushy?

To prevent your apple desserts from getting too mushy, make sure to use apples that are firm and slightly tart. You can also mix in some lemon juice to help prevent browning and keep the apples firm.

5. Can I make apple desserts with different types of apples?

Yes, you can use different types of apples in your desserts. Some apples, like Granny Smith, are better for baking while others, like Honeycrisp, are great for eating raw. Experiment with different types of apples to find the perfect flavor for your dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Laura420
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies