1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Soups and Apples

1. pattikake

pattikake Member

I'm doing a cooking class this weekend, featuring soups/stews and apple desserts. What are some of your favorites? I've only made a few of them from our cookbooks, so wanted to hear what you all enjoy. Oh, and I probably won't be cooking in the microwave, as the ladies that have signed up for this class are more inclined not to do so.

thanks!

Sep 28, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Quick Apple crisp is good. You use cake mix and it bakes in the oven, I believe. And the Apple bundles are really good! PC had a hearty minnestrone recipe a few years back and that was very good!

Sep 28, 2009
  3. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Apple bundles: slice apples with the APCS, wrap them in crescent rolls, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake for 15 min at 350. Yumm!! Soups: chicken tortilla--easy, quick, shows a bunch of tools, yummy!

Sep 28, 2009
  4. chefSherry

chefSherry Novice Member Gold Member

My favorite soups are the Corn Chowder and the Chicken Broccoli Alfredo from the Soups, Stews & Chili Recipe Card Collection. Both are good with the Garlic Butter Biscuit Bites baked in the nonstick Skillet.

Sep 28, 2009
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Lazy Lasagna Soup from Soups, Stews and Chilis and Beer Bread with butter is awesome too! Not to mention our new Loaded Baked Potato Chowder.

Sep 28, 2009
  6. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Taffy Apple Tartlets!

Sep 28, 2009
Have something to add?